I slipped and fell on the ice today - I hope I'll be able to get out of bed tomorrow

John I'm glad you were not seriously hurt although you will probably have a bruise for a few days.
Count me in with those people being sick and tired of the winter, Ihad more than I can handle this year!!

Sorry it took so long to reply. Sarah and I feel fine today. No bumps or bruises which is a miracle. I don't feel any worse for the wear today. Thanks again for all the advice, prayers, and pixie dust.

NHAnn - I can think of nothing better than getting together at the Adventurers Club to complain about the summer heat. See you there.

Hope you are doing ok John, I fell yesterday too. Only I fell in the mud. I looked like porky pig when I finally got up

I'm glad you two weren't seriously hurt too. Those falls can be pretty bad.

I fell about a month ago. Right at the time I was telling my dd to be careful walking because it was slick. My feet went right out in front of me and I fell. I didn't hit my head though. Occasionally, like today, I still hurt. :(

John, I just read this now. I'm so glad you and Sarah weren't seriously hurt. I could have been so much worse! Cracking your head on the ice sounds awful. Glad to hear that neither of you are hurting today. {{hugs}}

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter