I slipped and fell on the ice today - I hope I'll be able to get out of bed tomorrow

Oh, TC, glad you and Sarah are not seriously injured. What a trooper to continue into church. I have not fallen on ice, we don't get that much ice here. But I did take a tumble down our unfinished stairs that go into the basement one time when Stephen was at summer camp with the kids. I was sore for days. Keep the Advil handy, you're gonna need it!

Oh no! I hope you are not in pain. Take it easy. ((HUGS))

John,

I am so thankful that you and Sarah are okay. I hope that you are not too sore tomorrow.

Very good job to continue on to church. Just another example of what a fine man you are.

Take Care...

Hope you feel better tomorrow TC......Lots of muscle Pixie dust....:D :D :D maybe to will cut down on the soreness.

I am glad you both were not more seriously hurt, but I would keep the Aleve or Advil VERY close.

Hope you aren't too sore tomorrow.

Man John, I am so glad that neither you not Sarah were hurt!! Come on down to FL - we are already warming up - in the 80's!

Take a few more Advil. Take it easy too!!

Send someone to the drug store for some epsom salt. Soak in a warm tub with about a cup of the epsom in it and that will help a great deal. My husband slipped on the back porch steps last year and this was one of the only things that helped him. Take care and I am glad you did not get hurt worse!

PD.gif

Hi John. I hope you aren't too stiff and sore. Keep the Advil/Motrin handy though, it will help. Also a long soak in a warm bath should help as well. Try to stretch your muscles gently in the morning, until you are loosened up.

((((hugs)))) buddy.

Oh no! I hope you are feeling better tomorrow! But I am sure you will be sore...

Pixie Dust to ya!

Debbie

OUCH, TC!!!!! I'm glad you and Sarah weren't seriously hurt! Keep that Advil handy, I hope you don't feel too sore tomorrow. :( :( :(

I feel your pain! I slipped on ice in 1999 and wound up with adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder.) Take care of yourself, and if the soreness doesn't go away soon, don't wait a long time to go to the doctor like I did.

Ironically, I also stepped on a patch of "black ice" in the parking lot at church today. I thought for a minute I was going to do the splits, but didn't fall. Hope you feel better soon!

John, I feel badly for you. I know how it feels, although I admit, it has been a long time. I'll try to send some of my 88 degrees up there for a good week or to to get rid of all that ice and snow.

I hope you don't have too many aches and pains tomorrow or tonight, John. Don't be surprised if they don't show up and day after tomorrow, though.

Really glad you didn't get a concussion, my friend.

Katholyn

Good thing you were not carrying your DIS mug. Those things are hard to replace.

SO John, How are you this morning? Were you able to get out of bed? My favorite part of your story is when you were yelling at Sarah and Sue knew you were fine. LOL!!!

Hope you are feeling alright today!

Sure hope you aren't as soar today as we all thought you might be.

How are you feeling today John??? Been praying for you brother!!! :D

John, I hope you can relax today. So sorry to hear about the falls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter