I wanna book 2022

I am a DVC owner. We can book 11 months in advance - so up to January 2022 at the moment.
Ok. So they are allowing it? Good to know. Maybe I’ll rent points if we get into mid-March and the resort booking hasn’t opened up yet. We are going mid-February and I’m too excited to wait. 👍👏🏼

Ok. So they are allowing it? Good to know. Maybe I’ll rent points if we get into mid-March and the resort booking hasn’t opened up yet. We are going mid-February and I’m too excited to wait. 👍👏🏼
Yes you would be able to book with DVC points for mid-feb 2022 in mid-March 2021. We are also looking to book around then . I can’t wait to get back!

Disney cannot legally restrict owners from 11 month booking without some pretty heavy resort damage.

People can even book VGC right now.

Yes you would be able to book with DVC points for mid-feb 2022 in mid-March 2021. We are also looking to book around then . I can’t wait to get back!
Us either. That’s our first trip back. Last trip was December 2019 with the cruise added on. So at least we got that in. We have been holding off because we don’t want a Disney trip to be part of our memory of this crazy time. I hope for both us that it is as normal as possible 🤞🏻By next Feb.

We are obviously not owners but Beach Club is our home away from home. Can’t wait! Good luck with your planning.

Us either. That’s our first trip back. Last trip was December 2019 with the cruise added on. So at least we got that in. We have been holding off because we don’t want a Disney trip to be part of our memory of this crazy time. I hope for both us that it is as normal as possible 🤞🏻By next Feb.

We are obviously not owners but Beach Club is our home away from home. Can’t wait! Good luck with your planning.
We just got our early March 2020 trip in before the world shut down - and like you I am so thankful we snuck that in just in time. I hope next Feb is somewhat normal too... we are coming from Canada so have the border reopening to hope for as well. We just love Beach Club... it was the first DVC we ever stayed at and it will always hold a special place in my heart. Enjoy the planning!

WDW isn't taking room only reservations for 2022 yet at all. My thoughts are that nothing opens until packages drop. Prices are going up.
Why do you say prices are going up? I mean, I'm sure you're right, and I certainly don't expect them to go DOWN. I'm just wondering specifically why you think they will, and do you mean the normal price increase or more than usual?

We're hoping for Feb 2022 as well, during President's Week! And if things aren't normal enough for us by then, we'll do June 2022. I'm a teacher so we only have school breaks to work with, and I don't think we're brave enough for spring break.

Why do you say prices are going up? I mean, I'm sure you're right, and I certainly don't expect them to go DOWN. I'm just wondering specifically why you think they will, and do you mean the normal price increase or more than usual?

50th anniversary, new rides, need to recoup.

We just got our early March 2020 trip in before the world shut down - and like you I am so thankful we snuck that in just in time. I hope next Feb is somewhat normal too... we are coming from Canada so have the border reopening to hope for as well. We just love Beach Club... it was the first DVC we ever stayed at and it will always hold a special place in my heart. Enjoy the planning!
btw. Coincidentally it just opened up this morning! Booked last week in January!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter