I wrote a letter to WDW last week and they called me yesterday!! (more)

LindsayDunn228

<font color=teal>Quite a hunk of man, isn't he???<
I posted this on another forum but I was so excited I am posting it here too.

I sent WDW a long detailed letter describing the wonderful things about my Feb. trip. I complimented them on their handicapped rooms at the CSR, and ESPECIALLY the kindness of the CM at RnR. It was a pretty long letter, a full page typed.

Anyway, I included my name, address, phone number, e-mail, and cell number. For some reason I put my old home numner on there (I got married 1 year ago). Honest mistake. Anyway when my parents got home there was a LONG message from WDW on their voicemail. It was sooooooooooo nice!

I am really tempted to write them again thanking them for the call. The caller identified herself so I would have someone specific to address. Should I?

I find this so funny because someone in another forum mentioned a CM told them they get so many complaint letters that they can't answer them all, and it was months before they got a call. I sent in a letter last Monday or Tuesday and got a call yesterday. Hee hee!! :cool1:

Thanks WDW!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter