• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

if MK opens at 7am for AM EMH - what time will they let us in?

MK opened at 8 am on Tuesday. They held everyone at the entrance till almost 7:55. The welcome show was going on as we were making our way down Main Street. We didn’t even get to see it.

ETA....I meant 7:55. Sorry.
I believe they switched all party day openings to 8 instead of 9.

OK, I can see that.
What I don't understand is if they didn't let guests into MK (Main St.) until 7:55,
why would they start the "MK Welcome" show at 7:55 (the same time as they opened the doors)
when there would be no guests in the hub to to see it?

OK, I can see that.
What I don't understand is if they didn't let guests into MK (Main St.) until 7:55,
why would they start the "MK Welcome" show at 7:55 (the same time as they opened the doors)
when there would be no guests in the hub to to see it?

That’s what I would love to know!

It was literally happening as we were walking down Main Street.

Must have been some reason they were delayed in opening the gates and they just kept the show on schedule.

I obviously don’t know how MK ops work, but assuming a “hey welcome show team, delay the show 5 minutes because we haven’t let people in in yet” message gets from point A to point B seems way too logical for Disney standards! :rotfl:

Must have been some reason they were delayed in opening the gates and they just kept the show on schedule.

I obviously don’t know how MK ops work, but assuming a “hey welcome show team, delay the show 5 minutes because we haven’t let people in in yet” message gets from point A to point B seems way too logical for Disney standards! :rotfl:

I agree.
But, what wouldn't make much sense is that the show producers/crew (on headsets with each other) could clearly see that
there were virtually no guests standing in the hub as showtime approached, and would likely, just based on that,
set off some doubts about starting the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter