• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

if they stop all pooling inc. just adult credits

There is another thread on the boards that outlines a whole litany of services curtailed or eliminated due to abuse by guests. There is an impact, on all of us, even from the abuse by a few guests.

bicker said:
There is another thread on the boards that outlines a whole litany of services curtailed or eliminated due to abuse by guests. There is an impact, on all of us, even from the abuse by a few guests.

Information available from sources like the internet means some service are curtailed due to over-use NOT ABUSE.

I'll agree the 3 hour parking pass at monorail resort was a result of guest abuse. Same with the fence and wrist bands at SAB. I don't think the closing of the observation deck at the Contemporary was a result of abuse. I don't think it was abuse when I went up to the observation deck to view MK Fireworks after eating at Chef Mickey's. Overuse not abuse required the changes.

The meal plan was in the middle. The plan terms, at least to many of us, allowed credits to be used for adult or child meals. Clearly Disney didn't intend guests refusing to use "child" credits to pay for child meals. I'd agree those guests were abusing the system but I can understand others saying they were using the plan as written by Disney. Clearly overuse of a provision intended for infrequent use resulted in a plan change.

yellowfish78 said:
popcorn::
Does anyone remember the old Silver Plan from two/three/four years ago? I miss that.

I do. I just put this on another thread. I wish Disney would bring this back. We have done this twice before and yet another plan several years ago. The silver we did in 2004. There were never any of these problems. And we were treated like royalty at all rest. because the servers knew we were going to have a very high check and great tip. Servers in Disney get a lot of crappy tips, but thats another subject.

I think our next trip we are going to have to splurge and go for the priemum plan. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

yellowfish78 said:
popcorn::
Does anyone remember the old Silver Plan from two/three/four years ago? I miss that.

Our family LOVED the Dreammaker silver/gold/platinum plans!! They were awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter