IF your meeting some people at the Bar

Beer or if I'm at Pat O'Briens in New Orleans a Hurricane.
Last time I was in O'Brien's it was for work. Conference sponsored a pub crawl on Bourbon St. I got a Hurricane, took one sip and thought, "I'm flying tomorrow. I'm not flying hung over." I was looking for a trash can to get rid of it. There was a man, sitting on the curb, with a sign that said, "I'm not going to lie, I want a beer." I asked if he wanted my hurricane. I'd only had one sip from it and it was WAY too strong for me. He said, "Yes, maam, I do." The woman who was with him said, "Look, there are two straws so we can share." I've felt guilty ever since for giving an alcoholic a drink.

My calls are Guinness, Maker's either on the rocks, in an old fashioned or a Manhattan. Every time we've been to the Rose & Crown, I order a Guinness and my DH orders a Harp. The bartender, who took our order, always puts the dark beer in front of DH and light beer in front of me. lol

If I'm driving, I'll have one alcoholic drink. Something fruity, made with rum. Or an amaretto sour. Will then switch to Diet Coke while we chat.

If I'm not driving, I'll have as many rum/fruit drinks or amaretto sours as I want. :)

Wine, or occasionally a mule of some sort. If it's a really hot day and we are at a lake bar, then a nice cold Corona does the trick.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter