if you're here, why not say hello or something?

Hey It's Saturday.

It's raining in Atlanta, but I'm less than 30 days from HHI so the rain is not getting me down.

Have a great day!

Coming out of lurkdom to say good morning from Wisconsin!

Thanks to all the info from you good folks, we are now new DVC members as of this week! :goodvibes

Have a Hanname Day

TLinden16 said:
Hanname!

JeanJoe, I'm from Boston, too :)

Karen
Not only that, but we just joined DVC at BWV last week, so Hello Neighbor-Neighbor!

Can't wait to go to Jellyrolls -- never been, but from your posts and from a co-worker, it sounds great. We've booked our first trip Home for October. :)

:wave2: Hello from NJ. I lurk more than I post unless I have something to contribute. I enjoy reading the posts from fellow Disney addicts! Have a Disney Day!

JeanJoe said:
Not only that, but we just joined DVC at BWV last week, so Hello Neighbor-Neighbor!

welcome home! we are BWV owners from MA as well. i just want to know who has the 'BWV' license plate? i saw it yesterday on the pike!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter