if you're here, why not say hello or something?

AreWeThereYet

<font color=blue>Hopes to find bliss one day!<br><

Just looking at the threads and see a huge imbalance in the number of views and the number of votes for those views. It's a little out of proportion, friends.

Now that you're here, why not sit and chat for a while? At least drop a note to say hello. Maybe we can keep the posts even with the views on this one.

Whatcha say? Who's with me?? Or as they say on The DIS, "HANNAME".

:cheer2:

Hi there! Not much of a poster, just checking in to see if there's anything new I missed out on!

Good morning.
What's HANNAME? (I'm trying to figure out if it's hanna-me or han-name) :crazy: :confused3 :blush:
Guess I need a vacation, huh? :rolleyes: Good thing it starts next week! :cool1: :banana:

Kelley

Greetings all from Raleigh, NC. Hope everyone is having a good summer. We're really looking forward to our next DVC trip which will be to HHI July 31st. But between now and then we've got another little trip in the works (Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Sedona and Phoenix). Summer has finally arrived her - 90's yesterday and today and very muggy. Have a nice day.

Good morning from Connecticut!
Looking forward to my August DVC trip...our first "real" trip home as a family. My first and only use of points so far was a 4 night anniversary trip to Saratoga Springs with my husband. It was awesome! We can't wait for our 12 day trip in August with the kids. I don't want to wish the summer away though...it just got here!

Good morning from central Mass!!! Hanname to you all!!! Wolfpack, we had a nice trip similar to yours planned until I found out that dd and dh weren't all that crazy about the idea!!! what's not to like about the Grand Canyon?? Ah well...maybe someday. Looking like a drive to DC and VA for us next summer.

goofy4tink said:
Wolfpack, we had a nice trip similar to yours planned until I found out that dd and dh weren't all that crazy about the idea!!! what's not to like about the Grand Canyon??

This will be our first time in that area. We're flying into Las Vegas and spending two nights there, then renting a car and driving to the Grand Canyon where we're spending two nights at El Tovar, then driving to Sedona and spending two night there and ending up in Phoenix for two nights before we fly back. We love to do this kind of vacation - just pick a location, fly to it, rent a car, drive around and the fly back. We've done this several times now to different areas of the country. But what is really great about this time is just two weeks after this trip, we drive down to HHI for a nice relaxing week there. Life is good.

Howdy! I'm not much of a chatter, but I'll get it a try! Usually just try to lend a helping hand.

WolfpackFan said:
....Summer has finally arrived her - 90's yesterday and today and very muggy. Have a nice day.

90's! Summer arrived here too! But were talking 80's ... and we were DYING! It has barely been above 70 at all this spring!

Good morning to all from Medford, MA!
Hanname to everyone!
Summer has finally arrived here, will be about 85 degrees today. :sunny: Finally I can start wearing all my new clothes! :cool1:
Looking forward to my next trip-173 days away, but who's counting. But I don't want to wish the whole Summer away.
Have a good day everyone!
:)

Good Morning! I'm sitting here drinking a cup of coffee :drinking1 . Two of my three children are still sleeping. Don't you just love quite mornings.

Good morning from Connecticut! :flower:

I do lurk in this section alot more than I post, mainly because I am new to DVC and often don't have much to add to the discussions- I am still learning! :)

Hello from Essex, England (just outside London)

I read posts when DD 2 is sleeping but dont reply often. If I try to get on here when she is awake she touches the keyboard.

We have made 2 DVC trips so far (SSR and VWL) we loved them both. Excited to try OKW in September.

Have a good day everyone!

Mandy ::MinnieMo

good morning from long island, new york

beautiful morning here. just sitting here drinking my last cup of coffee before going off to work. just finished opening pool so kids can use it after school. sun is hot :sunny: :sunny: so it must be that great time of the year. Our Vacation Time!!!!! :cool1: :cool1:

best way to start my day is a visit to the Dis :disrocks:

:wave: from Ohio!

I'm correcting exams today, and giving my last exam for the quarter tonight. I come here for a break.

WolfpackFan, last year we flew into LV, then took a car to the north rim of the GC, that was a wonderful experience. We like to use LV as starting places for National Park adventures. Enjoy yours!

Bobbi :flower:

mrsminniemouse said:
Hello from Essex, England (just outside London)

Mandy ::MinnieMo
Mandy - what is the time difference between the US East Coast and Essex? Regardless - hello from soggy Atlanta (ok, technically outside of Atlanta, but still "atlanta").

Holly said:
I do lurk in this section alot more than I post

Glad to hear from you...we all love lurkers who dive in. Good morning all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter