if you're here, why not say hello or something?

:wave2:

Hello from Greensboro, NC.

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go.....so I'll have to catch up on reading the replies later today....and get paid to do it too... :rolleyes1

Hi to all from Lansdale (30 min north of Philly) :wave2:
Trying to get a grip here, as it's very quickly sinking in that my oldest is graduating from high school next week ! :scared1: I just can't believe it got here so quickly ! I'm simply refusing to let my girls grow up anymore ;)

Also, on a side note, looking forward to our August WDW vacation. Can't get here quick enough ! ::MickeyMo

Fun thread AreWeThereYet :banana:

Hi~

Greetings from VA:

I am getting ready for my first DVC trip to VWL in 18 days. I am so excited.

MiaSRN62 said:
...my oldest is graduating from high school next week ! :scared1: I just can't believe it got here so quickly ! I'm simply refusing to let my girls grow up anymore ;)

I now have two cheerleaders and lots of male admirers (for them, not me...gross) to manage. DD's have been out of school for two week now - guess we get out a bit earlier in the South than y'all do up north.

I agree - they grow up too quickly....how to slow them down and let them be little girls again. A trip to WDW is a great start!

Mom B said:
Good morning! Just a quick look to see what's happening on the DIS today. I'll check back later. Right now I should be working! Gotta go. :flower:

me too. another Hanname here . checking in from Chicago Suburbs... but I am really sitting at work in Sears Tower in beautiful downtown :wave: Chi..

Good Afternoon from NJ :wave: Wanted to post this AM when I first read this thread but as usual all He** broke loose and by the time I had things under control it was time for work!! So now I am home and things are quiet(at least til my DS gets home from school) so now I can say Hi!!

Trish

Hello from sunny (finally) Sarasota Florida. :sunny:

I am a frequent lurker here. My biggest goal is to become one of you... a DVC owner. I am presently raising my 5 kids and going to pharmacy school. As soon as I get my degree I will have the hard task of choosing a resort. However, like most of you, I won't be able to pick just one.

So I will continue to live through you and rent points until I am a pharmacist.

Christy princess:

:wave: from Chattanooga, TN.

Just a month ago we were at the BWV for the Flower and Garden Festival; we'll be headed back there in October for Food and Wine and MNSSHP. LOVE our DVC!!

AreWeThereYet said:
Mandy - what is the time difference between the US East Coast and Essex?

Glad to hear from you...we all love lurkers who dive in. Good morning all!

Hi! We are 5 hours ahead of you. Right now it is 9.40pm here and 4.40pm in Orlando. It is useful when I need to call MS or WDWDINE early in the morning US time as it is lunchtime here.

However, when we get home from WDW the 5 hour difference causes horrendous problems for DD2. She goes to bed at 8pm our time but wakes up raring to go an hour or two later. To her little body clock it is afternoon and she just had her nap. But a trip to WDW is so worth it!

Mandy ::MinnieMo

Good evening from Cheshire in the UK. :wave2:

Had our first visit home (OKW) this February - wonderful!! Until the next visit in a couple of years it's DLP for me!!

:wave2: from Boston, Massachusetts

I'm usually a lurker (one recent thread excepted), but think this thread's great, seeing all the other people who are around as well. Hanname to all!

Today is the day we finally became official -- just got into the DVC computer with our resale at BWV. :bounce: Can't wait to figure out when our first trip Home will be!

I was enjoying my nightly stroll through the DVC boards and spotted this thread and had to say "Hi :wave2:

Hello from Royal Oak, Michigan!

I too am enjoying my evening stroll through the DIS boards. Summer has finally arrived here....91 at 7:01 PM. :sunny:

JeanJoe said:
:wave2: from Boston, Massachusetts

I'm usually a lurker (one recent thread excepted), but think this thread's great, seeing all the other people who are around as well. Hanname to all!

Today is the day we finally became official -- just got into the DVC computer with our resale at BWV. :bounce: Can't wait to figure out when our first trip Home will be!
That is great news Joe! WELCOME HOME!!!BWV is my fave resort! I cant wait until our stay their in December!

Hanname my friend!

Oh I didnt say where I was from... Chicagoland area... burbs.... gotta love them!

Oak Creek, WI checking in here....Enjoying Illuminations pre-show music on D-Magic Radio......Life is good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter