if you're here, why not say hello or something?

Goodmorning from Biloxi, Mississippi.

I am enjoying a cup of coffee before heading off to the community center to meet my sister for our daily workout. :sunny:

Good morning from Ohio!

It's a beautiful day today, not a cloud in the sky. Already up to 70's, heading for upper 80's this afternooon. I've been waiting for this weather! :sunny:

I'm babysitting the two granddaughters today, ages 3 years and 15 months. They're eating breakfast.

Also trying to pack for HHI, we leave Saturday. And my parents are stopping in for a day or two on Thursday on their way up north from Florida for the summer. Can't wait to see them again!

Have a great hanname day, everyone!

Colleen

Good morning from Rhode Island. Everyone off to work and school now time to check in to see what's happened on DIS overnight. I am amazed at the amount I learn from these boards but I admit I am a lurker. Thanks to all for the great tips.

Going to be a hot one here in southern New England today. I wish you all hanname!

Good morning! Just a quick look to see what's happening on the DIS today. I'll check back later. Right now I should be working! Gotta go. :flower:

lisareniff said:
Kelley, Have I got a thread for you!!! :rotfl:

Sit back it may take a while! ;)
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Poor Kelley. She probably has a life of her own. Now you've got her devoting those prcious hours to the DIS. Good job! :teeth:

I haven't checked. Are we anywhere near equal post counts with views? You sucked me in, but I have no life!

Good Morning from Litchfield County Connecticut! Yes, its going to be a hot one here today too...but I Love it! At the Flower and Garden Festival this past May I saw a really cool thing at Mickeys backyard garden in Epcot. They had a huge container with corn in the back, tomatoes in the center and green beans all lining the front. So on Memorial Day I thought I would try to have a little of the Flower and Garden Festival at home so I gave it a try. Oh my gosh! It is growing like crazy! Corn is up, beans are up, tomatoes growing! I love it! Its like having a little piece of Epcot all my own on the back deck! The things that make me happy. :) :) :)
Have a great day all!

Thanks to OP for starting this thread. It's kind of neat saying good morning to people from around the country (and even around the world).

Laying low near Philly this morning...
Got Hanname'd last night :faint:

Good Morning from central Connecticut!

I tend to visit the DIS when I need a DVC/WDW fix and when we get close to a trip.

I am also at work now, so I should get something done!

Sheryl

wtpclc said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
I haven't checked. Are we anywhere near equal post counts with views? You sucked me in, but I have no life!

Last check there were 28 replies for 192 reads - nowhere near the balance I had imagined.

Regardless, as WolfpackFan stated it is very nice to hear from DISers all around the globe.

Hanname it forward!!

Springfield, IL checking in here.

I am also new to DVC. Therefore, many more reads than posts.

However, I do know how to respond to this one!

Hello from Disneyworld! Well, okay, not really. Just wishing I was there.

I think that I might be skewing the results. Everytime I get e-mail notification of a new post I add another view! Oh well, I like seeing all the greetings. :sunny:

Hi everyone! :earsboy:

Sorry I don't post more, but I feel as though I don't have all that much to contribute! :confused3

I love reading all the great posts on here.

I will try to do better... :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter