IGTDs exercise journal - posters welcome

got out there and walked/sweated 20 this morn

got out there and did 10 more tonight

It's great you've been able to keep on track with your workouts even in the hot weather. I had a dream that I was walking on your "gerbil track" lol, not that I know what it looks like but I was there.

thanks - glad I could help - lol
I did walk another 30x's around the "gerbil track" today - 15 this morn, 15 tonight
Also spent an hour mowing the back & side yards

Our circle is slightly under .2mile around. Actually it's part of a figure 8 - 18houses live on this figure 8. My house is on the larger circle so that's where I keep to. Yes, I really should venture further out but this is where Im comfortable.
There are 11houses on this side of the figure 8. Inside this circle is a field.
Pajammatam who I often walk with lives on the other part of the figure 8.

walked my 30x's today - 20 this morn, 10 after dinner
and took DS to Purgatory Chasm to hike/climb

walked 10 this morning, 10 tonight
sometimes its difficult to have the time w/food shopping, mowing the lawn, packing, cleaning, etc
I am almost at my weekly minimum tho - should make it by the morn

back from nh - back to walking the "gerbil track" for the next 10 days
walked 20 last night w/Tammie
walked 10 tonight before mowing for an hour

wow - cant believe I havent entered this
Yes, I have been walking every day

25 times today

I havent been keep tracking on here obviously. But I do write it down on paper. I just counted and I have walked enough to cover both this wk and next! I will continue to walk in the mornings while on vaca but will be logging time, not trips around the "gerbil track".

definately time to buckle down again - even what I thought were my good days on vaca were over what I usually have on a bad day at home! my new shorts are feeling tighter - I refuse to go back to my old ones

I did walk 30 around the circle last night w/Tammie
walked 10 this morn, will do 15-20 more after work
need to mow the entire lawn - with all the rain the grass grew quite high so will mow from 6pm-8pm tonight

with doing laundry and writing bills after work I never got back out again to walk but I did mow for 2hrs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter