Il Pochi il Fiero y Blabbermouths...Magical Reunion FINALLY!!!

Wow, Susanne!! Two teenage girls in the house! God bless you! I only had one at a time, thank goodness, since there's 8 years between my two girls. Whew.

Little baby girl does not have a name yet, and we've only got another month or so to come up with one. Megan and Dave were totally convinced that they'd be having another boy, so they hadn't really thought of it, and now they can't decide. I think they're putting way too much thought into it. But then, I'd had my kid's names chosen since I was about 12. ;)

Just to prepare everyone, though, for the shock, Megan really wants to honor her "Poppy", my dad, who is so special to her, so they are seriously leaning toward giving her the name Poppy. I tossed out a "double" name of Poppy-Grace, but that got tossed back at me. Then they thought Anna, but that's gone to the wayside now also.
So....who knows?:confused3

What about Poppy for a middle name? :cheer2: That is so thoughtful of Megan.

sorry Suzanne fast trip, but next time,:confused3
more testing and more bad news now labs on Thursday with ekg something stress test type, :sick::scared: then heading to parris island for a graduation, had a nice visit there bout 2 weeks ago, even my old squad bay WOW :sad2::rolleyes1 so tired of being sick, :clown::beach:

garRy:firefight

HI everyone,
It's been ages since I have posted. Went back and read the last 10 or so pages to catch up.
First, I am sorry for your loss, Irene. I am glad you have great memories and a new guardian angel.
GarRy, hang in there! Are you coming up to Michigan any time soon? Would love to have lunch again. That was fun!:thumbsup2
Stacey, soon you'll have a granddaughter to dote over. Does she have a name yet?
As for me, the summer is going by fast! Alexa is in Disney with our 2012 cruise "family". It truly warms my heart that the DIS has created lifelong friends. ::yes:: I have a new foster child (had her for 4 months now) around Alexa's age. Having 2 teens (yes, Alexa turned 13 a few weeks ago:scared1:) in the house is interesting. Poor Jim - all that estrogen!! We're managing. I am pretty sure I will be more gray the next time you see me! LOL.
Take care,
Susanne

No WAY!!!!!! Alexa is a teen. Happy Birthday to her.....And thank you for your best wishes.
You and Jim are so wonderful and selfless to take in foster children. Two girls, maybe Jim needs the road trip with GaRRy!!!!!!

Wow, Susanne!! Two teenage girls in the house! God bless you! I only had one at a time, thank goodness, since there's 8 years between my two girls. Whew.

Little baby girl does not have a name yet, and we've only got another month or so to come up with one. Megan and Dave were totally convinced that they'd be having another boy, so they hadn't really thought of it, and now they can't decide. I think they're putting way too much thought into it. But then, I'd had my kid's names chosen since I was about 12. ;)

Just to prepare everyone, though, for the shock, Megan really wants to honor her "Poppy", my dad, who is so special to her, so they are seriously leaning toward giving her the name Poppy. I tossed out a "double" name of Poppy-Grace, but that got tossed back at me. Then they thought Anna, but that's gone to the wayside now also.
So....who knows?:confused3

A southern tradition is to let the middle name of a girl be the last name of a male relative....Just a thought. Can his first name be girlified?

Anyone ever see the Dick Van Dike Show of Richie;s Middle name which was Rosemary?

Guess how he got it?

Initials of the relatives.....

sorry Suzanne fast trip, but next time,:confused3
more testing and more bad news now labs on Thursday with ekg something stress test type, :sick::scared: then heading to parris island for a graduation, had a nice visit there bout 2 weeks ago, even my old squad bay WOW :sad2::rolleyes1 so tired of being sick, :clown::beach:

Garry - enjoy the trip......Be safe....not sure about the ekg or something but sorry it is more bad news.......

For now at least have a good weekend.:grouphug:

elmer_zps7099f5bd.jpg

:lmao:

:thumbsup2

THIS works well with the

T
O
P

pirate:

THANK YOU

garRy:scratchin

A southern tradition is to let the middle name of a girl be the last name of a male relative....Just a thought. Can his first name be girlified?

Anyone ever see the Dick Van Dike Show of Richie;s Middle name which was Rosemary?

Guess how he got it?

Initials of the relatives.....

Now you're going to have me Googling the Dick Van Dyke show.
Trivia bit.....his studio was here in Carefree, and he hung out in Cave Creek all the time.

Let's see...last names of male relatives....they're all either Stenson's, Kleins or Driscoll's.....and HER last name will be Klein, so that's out. Or am I supposed to go back further on the family tree? My Jordan Emily was named after my mom's grandparents....the Jordan's.
Oh, I guess there are Nortons and Kanes, too.

She'll probably never get a name at the rate Megan and Dave are deciding. I just call her Rosebud.:flower3:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Now I'm REALLY laughing!

I just googled Richie's middle name, and it's ROSEBUD!!! And here I was calling our yet-to-be-born girl Rosebud. Too funny.

The in laws suggested names so Rob & Laura made an acronym of the letters....

Robert
Oscar
Sam
Edward
Benjamin
Ulysses
David

But how awful for poor Richie!!!:crazy2:

I wanted to make sure that I mention the opportunity for a Florida get-together.

My friend Sharon and I are going to be cruising out of Tampa in January. We fly into Tampa on January 11th...Saturday....flight arrives at 4:20 pm, and we're staying at (I think) the Marriott Waterfront hotel.

If anyone wants to meet up for dinner, we'd love to see you.

Also, after we get off the ship on Sunday morning, January 19th, we have 4:00 when our flight leaves. Lunch??

GOOD MORNIN ALL

was reading stuff on how they are going to redo the areas for transplants !!!!! and how steve jobs got his so FAST ???? :happytv:
:stir:

:surfweb:

think ing of a road trip somewhere !!!!!!!! just not good at mind games
WAIT if I don't have one :eek: I must be good:rolleyes1

Garry,

How 'bout a short road trip..............

to WDW?! :thumbsup2

Dwight and I arrive 8/27; head home the day after Labor Day. :rolleyes1

garRy.....congrats on your best T.O.P. ever!!!!

Sending lots and lots of prayers, keeping my fingers and toes crossed.....ankles, knees, eyes....everything.....

:love::love::love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter