I'm at WDW solo right now...here's what I'm learning

This thread is great. I hadn’t gone for many years because I never even thought of going solo. Was able to do a mother/daughter trip last year, but I’m already anxious to go again! (After the August heat she is not!)

After reading everyone’s experiences I definitely think I’d actually really enjoy a solo trip! I mean what could be bad about 4 times on the haunted mansion! I’ve been dying to go see all the Christmas stuff Disney has so I think I’m ready to take the plunge.
Go for it! Flower and a Garden is also great solo.

This is a fun thread! Whenever I've visited the parks solo (or even for a few hours), I'm always exhausted more quickly than I expect. I think that I overdo it and don't get slowed down by bathroom stops, meals, etc. It's dangerous since I can blitz it too much and not enjoy it. It's still great to do sometimes, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter