I'm baaaaaaack

debster812

<font color=blue>DIS Earth Angel!<br><font color=0
OK--I got into User CP, updated my signature, and when I tried to highlight the links to copy and paste, when I right clicked it would not give me the option of copy, so I could not paste it.

So, if one of you Fab mods/techs would put the Pink Ribbon with Silvia's name and the date on it, into my signature, I would really appreciate it.

And yes, you are all really fast, thanks so much for the super quick response.

I'm sure that one of them will be glad to take care of this for you. I realized that I may have been the problem here. One thing that I didn't spell out was after you highlight the code, make sure that the mouse is pointing somewhere in the highlighted area before you click the right mouse button. Sorry I left that out. If it isn't you will get an entirely different menu and you're right, it won't have the option to Copy.

Thanks so much you guys. This really makes me feel good, and you were both so quick and responsive.

THANKS!!!:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter