I'm going to lose this weight! Take 2. :)

phisigprincess

<font color=red>Finally a vet!<br><font color=gree
So I signed up last night and today I'm having a super fat day. There's nothing I hate more than feeling fat all day. I think it has something to do with the fact that I went to a party last night (beer has bad sugars!) and was exhausted on top of it. On the plus side, I really haven't eaten bad things yet. Timmy's coming up for the weekend which is going to be my big challenge. We normally go out to restaurants while he's here, so I have to be sure to stay on the SBD!!! Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel a bit better. :rolleyes:

Hang on in there and you'll be fine i started 12 day's ago and the girl's have kept me going. I know what you mean about beer if you read my journal you'll find out i won a year's supply of the stuff last week, OMG that's all i have to say on the subject just now.

speak to you soon
Jean xx :wave2:

Hi Princess and welcome to WISH. You'll find lots of support here. I'm another WISH'er from PA, and I'm doing low carb as well. While you're out, skip the bread and potatoes and make some sensible choices and you'll do fine. Take it one pound at a time!

Thanks for the support! I definately did a lot better this weekend than I normally do. Tim and I cooked in all weekend which is healthier and a bunch cheaper! I also managed to go to Eat 'n' Park and not order anything. I did mooch some fries, but that's ok. The next step is trying to get to the gym more often..... challange step 2! :hyper: (Nancy, where in PA are you from?)

Well done, it's also much more fun cooking together, at least i alway's think so and we alway's end up chatting about anything and everything.

Jeanxx :wave2:

I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend. It's so much easier dieting if you eat in.

I'm from Southeastern PA...in a suburb of Philadelphia called Newtown, Bucks County. A few WISH'ers are from this area, and you'll probably find quite a few near Pittsburgh.

Keep up the good work!

NancyJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter