im sorry - its me flipping out again

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Has anyone else in central MA been hearing sonic booms in the middle of the night? It sounds like the house is ready to explode. My husband and friend say they havent heard anything. My husband said if I heard a booooooom it was a sonic boom from a jet. Am I hallucinating?

I am on the coast -sorry haven't heard any, altho' tonight we must be on a holding pattern because I hear constant airline traffic, maybe it has finally gotten up to speed or something but it was eerie during the President's speech.

You just need to get to WDW!!! The trip is stress enough without adding everything else that is going on. When you get to Florida you'll be fine!!

I'm also on the coast in MA and periodically - couple times a week - I hear those military fighter planes - it sounds like thunder.

thank you - thank you- thank you
ive been asking more people around here and very few have heard them.

I feel secure in knowing we have military aircraft watching out for us. These are the good guys so don't be nervous when you see them or hear them in the middle of the night.

Last year I was at a college football game that had an airforce fly-over following the national anthem, three A-10 warthogs screamed over the stadium and the announcer said "Ladies and gentlemen, THAT was the sound of freedom". I was so choked up that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter