I'm.........

Thanks @bobbiwoz! What resort(s) do you own at? What's your favorite thing about your home resort(s)?
Our favorite resorts are older ones, VWL,( now Bolder Ridge), BWV, and BCV.

We very much like the ambiance at WL, the vibe at the Boardwalk, and Storm Along Bay at BCV.

We own at all of those and more. The ones we do not own at are OKW, Poly, Riviera, Aulani, Copper Creak and the Grand Californian. We have stayed at all DVC resorts except Riviera. We had a Riviera stay, but WDW was closed then, and we cancelled.

We did go over to Riviera, rode the Skyliner and think you have a beautiful home resort. We are in our 70’s and think we have finished buying DVC points, and have loved our ownership very much!

We've ridden the skyliner over to Riviera too. Nice, but not our style.
We like the easy going laid back feeling

Bought sight unseen but the videos/photos and reviews sound like I'll be a happy camper. Rooms look spacious and gorgeous. Kinda bummed there's not a more epic lobby but oh well :-). The artwork is adorable too. Hey Neighbor! :-)

Thanks @bobbiwoz! What resort(s) do you own at? What's your favorite thing about your home resort(s)?
...here are some new pix:

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Our favorite resorts are older ones, VWL,( now Bolder Ridge), BWV, and BCV.

We very much like the ambiance at WL, the vibe at the Boardwalk, and Storm Along Bay at BCV.

We own at all of those and more. The ones we do not own at are OKW, Poly, Riviera, Aulani, Copper Creak and the Grand Californian. We have stayed at all DVC resorts except Riviera. We had a Riviera stay, but WDW was closed then, and we cancelled.

We did go over to Riviera, rode the Skyliner and think you have a beautiful home resort. We are in our 70’s and think we have finished buying DVC points, and have loved our ownership very much!
You are living the dream - we are pushing 50 and looking forward to retirement years when we can go wherever whenever as DVC members. Probably going to buy at Disneyland Tower when it opens. If you love WL, I'm betting you love Grand Californian too!
XOXO

You are living the dream - we are pushing 50 and looking forward to retirement years when we can go wherever whenever as DVC members. Probably going to buy at Disneyland Tower when it opens. If you love WL, I'm betting you love Grand Californian too!
XOXO

Same basic design, but different architecture style.
We lived in PNW for a long time and CA too

XOXO
You are right about the Grand Californian! We have stayed at the villas and at the hotel!!
Last year we did an ABD on the DVC Member Cruise up the West Coast. It highlighted DL and then San Francisco where we visited the Disney Family museum.
I am a member who thoroughly enjoys the DVC Member Cruises. They provide experiences that some Disney Fans can only dream about! If you enjoy cruising, try a DVC Cruise sometimes. You have lots of years of membership ahead! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter