I'm.........

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

You are right about the Grand Californian! We have stayed at the villas and at the hotel!!
Last year we did an ABD on the DVC Member Cruise up the West Coast. It highlighted DL and then San Francisco where we visited the Disney Family museum.
I am a member who thoroughly enjoys the DVC Member Cruises. They provide experiences that some Disney Fans can only dream about! If you enjoy cruising, try a DVC Cruise sometimes. You have lots of years of membership ahead! Enjoy!
I've actually never been on a cruise but it's come up a lot since we got points - haha. What kind of cabins have you tried and which did you enjoy the most? Did you pay with points, cash or rent your points out and pay with that cash?
Plan to use our points for parks visits for now but I have a feeling there will be a point soon enough we'll be ready to use them to do a cruise or at one of the non-American parks. we've only been to DL/WDW and Paris. DisneySea @ Tokyo is supposed to be amazing!

I've actually never been on a cruise but it's come up a lot since we got points - haha. What kind of cabins have you tried and which did you enjoy the most? Did you pay with points, cash or rent your points out and pay with that cash?
Plan to use our points for parks visits for now but I have a feeling there will be a point soon enough we'll be ready to use them to do a cruise or at one of the non-American parks. we've only been to DL/WDW and Paris. DisneySea @ Tokyo is supposed to be amazing!
We pay with cash.
We do like cruising, have been on maybe 80...30+ have been DCL.
Have done Alaska, South America, Hawaii, Bermuda, Europe (Northern and Mediterranean) as well as Panama Canal, through and partial transit, Trans Pacific, and trans Atlantic.
We were supposed to go around Australia this year, but the fires prevented us.

We prefer verandas, but have had great times in inside and ocean view staterooms.

Tomorrow will be sign ups for next years MC. My DSis and I will pay cash, and a DVC friend will use her points to book as a third person. THAT is a bargain, the third person price. My DH doesn’t enjoy MC’s as much as I do ( with some exceptions, the West Coast cruise with the ABD was excellent, he was so glad he went).

We have over 1400 points, and hope to be booking our 4th Aulani stay for next March. We really hope the vacations start happening again!!

We pay with cash.
We do like cruising, have been on maybe 80...30+ have been DCL.
Have done Alaska, South America, Hawaii, Bermuda, Europe (Northern and Mediterranean) as well as Panama Canal, through and partial transit, Trans Pacific, and trans Atlantic.
We were supposed to go around Australia this year, but the fires prevented us.

We prefer verandas, but have had great times in inside and ocean view staterooms.

Tomorrow will be sign ups for next years MC. My DSis and I will pay cash, and a DVC friend will use her points to book as a third person. THAT is a bargain, the third person price. My DH doesn’t enjoy MC’s as much as I do ( with some exceptions, the West Coast cruise with the ABD was excellent, he was so glad he went).

We have over 1400 points, and hope to be booking our 4th Aulani stay for next March. We really hope the vacations start happening again!!
Wow - so I want to be you! :-). I'm guessing you cringe a little when you see the MF increase with that many points but like DH @JavaDuck said, this will force us to get out and vacation more. We're new DVC members as of this summer buying in at 400 points but saving aside money to buy more when Disneyland Tower opens so will probably be up to 700-800 in a few years. It would not shock me to become part of the 1,000 point club someday - we'll see :-). Would love to own @ Grand Californian as well but would likely be resale since you can't even get on the waitlist anymore for direct. Excited to try a lot of the properties @ WDW so can imagine we'll start to do some split stays in the future. The Grand Villas look amazing - would love to stay in one of each of those someday. XOXO

Wow - so I want to be you! :-). I'm guessing you cringe a little when you see the MF increase with that many points but like DH @JavaDuck said, this will force us to get out and vacation more. We're new DVC members as of this summer buying in at 400 points but saving aside money to buy more when Disneyland Tower opens so will probably be up to 700-800 in a few years. It would not shock me to become part of the 1,000 point club someday - we'll see :-). Would love to own @ Grand Californian as well but would likely be resale since you can't even get on the waitlist anymore for direct. Excited to try a lot of the properties @ WDW so can imagine we'll start to do some split stays in the future. The Grand Villas look amazing - would love to stay in one of each of those someday. XOXO
We have had a Beach Cottage in Vero and a Grand Villa in Aulani, those were excellent times!!
You have so much to look forward to! Enjoy your DVC membership!!
I look forward to welcoming you to that other club, 1000 points!

1) that look is priceless
2) what's the report on the studio from your perspective? fine for a couple days for 1-2 people? bathroom seem as roomy as people have reported?
It's fine for 2 or 2 people, but definitely no more, not even an infant. And yes, the bathroom literally is almost as large as the bedroom!

I would probably spend more time on the balcony than in usual rooms - haha. The upcoming Disneyland Tower "Pods" won't have balconies. That's going to be interesting.

We have had a Beach Cottage in Vero and a Grand Villa in Aulani, those were excellent times!!
You have so much to look forward to! Enjoy your DVC membership!!
I look forward to welcoming you to that other club, 1000 points!
....my DH's lawyer has over 1500 points and has been DVC literally since Day One. His home bases are OKW, BCV, BWV, and SSR. When his kids were younger, they'd go to WDW for almost a month.

^ He scored a Tower Studio! Nice.
...yup. The 2nd leg of his trip was at Jambo House, but there was virtually NOTHING open, not even the pool bar or The Mara, so they switched to Kidani. They love, love, LOVED the Riv.

Lobby of Jambo House:

enhance

....not one other soul in the lobby, except for someone checking in at the Front Desk.

My family is very relieved.

After three positive virus tests, both our DS and a DGD (15) had negative test results just given!! The family can be reunited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter