• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm.........

He’s not there yet! No appetite, but is drinking water.

Right now he’s in car with Tom, going for a ride. Not ready for a walk yet, just outside for basics.

I would love to taste either of those! Great job!

Meriweather, I see you like my Disboard anniversary!

....that Oreo dessert reminds me of cow pattern.....looks delish!

Last edited:
I'm....going to the orthopedic doctor later for an update on my knees to have have a form filled out for work.

^ I hope you get a good report.

I just cleaned and refilled my hummingbird feeders.

I'm off to a doctor appointment today too.
This time of year, it is one right after the other.

....I got my cortisone shots in each of my knees, so they are starting to feel better. It usually takes 2-3 days to really kick in. The doctor filled in the 3-page form, so I have to submit that and hopefully I can have that request met. I have a feeling though, that it's not going to be - a colleague of mine has a very bad asthma condition and requested to do virtual teaching from her home; she got a notice from her doctor that she DEFINITELY cannot be in our building. He explicitly said that if she was to contract the virus, she'd wind up in the hospital on a ventilator. SHE. WAS. DENIED. What the h*ll is WRONG with people????

What you are describing is so mean spirited, and has been around a long time. I worked in Trenton Public Schools and only one person had ever been accommodated, and maybe because of complaints, even she had to move around.

....what is really so hypocritical is that the Board of Ed refuse to meet in one room; they still do Zoom meetings. Yet they expect 70+ teachers, admin, and staff to jointly utilize a building in which SEVERAL TEACHERS MUST SHARE VARIOUS ROOMS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter