I'm.........

unwinding from tearing down the above ground pool, draining went smooth, pulling out plastic bolts went great, but not so much on removing braces......the 120 degree yuma sun....melted the plastic to the metal frame....nothing is budging this 10:00 hour....P.M. under the flood light.....maybe a hair dryer is on the horizon to warm up the plastic...or further adhesive it to the frame.

I'm getting ready to do a lot of cleaning.....DS's family come over this evening for a week while their new flooring gets installed.
From 7am-3pm (other than lunch) DH and I will be in our bedroom (with TV) or our offices while home school is in session. Otherwise we will be a distraction to the kids.
DS is still going into work. DDIL will go to her house to work using the kitchen for an office. Has to let the workers in and out and keep an eye on things. Unless it is too noisy and then she will have to work from here......somewhere.

I'm getting ready to do a lot of cleaning.....DS's family come over this evening for a week while their new flooring gets installed.
From 7am-3pm (other than lunch) DH and I will be in our bedroom (with TV) or our offices while home school is in session. Otherwise we will be a distraction to the kids.
DS is still going into work. DDIL will go to her house to work using the kitchen for an office. Has to let the workers in and out and keep an eye on things. Unless it is too noisy and then she will have to work from here......somewhere.
....in that house full of nonsense. :rotfl:

I'm........doing laundry and changing the sheets. I have to finish my lesson plans today, although I don't want to go into school tomorrow - 2 reported cases of Covid; one in the high school and one here at the middle school.

....they won't tell us who the affected people are, but 9 others from the high school have to be quarantined, and 6 from our school.....how do I know if I shared a room with any of them? It's ridiculous - the President and VP of our local union sent the superintendent a letter to ask him to immediately shut down the schools for 2 weeks and have all the schools sanitized.

I'm also changing the bed, doing laundry, cleaning 3 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms, a kitchen, a family room and an office......fun, fun.

And yes, there will be some nonsense going on this week, but not during school hours.

Good luck at school. I wouldn't want to be there. And so the kids are being home schooled this year.
Our local college had 500 cases the first week they opened 😷 not wearing those

....Good luck at school. I wouldn't want to be there. And so the kids are being home schooled this year...
...and that's the thing: the kids are home but we have to go in for a full day. If we are teaching them virtually anyway, why do we have to be in the school building? We can't use books or worksheets - anything physical, so why not let us work at home also? It doesn't make any sense. And here's the kicker - the school board won't meet in person. They do all their meetings on Zoom, or something similar, like Google Meet.

I see a few posts but no contact here either.
I wonder if Brandi ever heard from her
Poor Brandi! She’s loaded down with work, reading and assignments. Looking froward to seeing some of HER posts soon, too.

I never heard from her, or a reply to my DM???? But either way, I am glad she back.

Hope y'all are doing well, in my crazy life I have right now, work is sending me to Omaha, I leave in the morning and I will be back on Thursday evening at 9 pm. Ughhhh

I never heard from her, or a reply to my DM???? But either way, I am glad she back.

Hope y'all are doing well, in my crazy life I have right now, work is sending me to Omaha, I leave in the morning and I will be back on Thursday evening at 9 pm. Ughhhh

Good to see you.
She didn't contact you? Odd.....I kind of carried on a conversation with her and she has been posting some on these games.
Have a good trip.
I am still nervous about traveling.

...and that's the thing: the kids are home but we have to go in for a full day. If we are teaching them virtually anyway, why do we have to be in the school building? We can't use books or worksheets - anything physical, so why not let us work at home also? It doesn't make any sense. And here's the kicker - the school board won't meet in person. They do all their meetings on Zoom, or something similar, like Google Meet.

zoom? google meet? virtually? I always missed the Oregon school tuesday after labor day....going home that friday exhausted...but I am way out of the loop now.

Safe travels!! It must be important to send you in these times.

once again unwinding from the pool project before going to dollar general to see if I can purchase a quality shoe horn, finally broke the one we were using last night to remove the melted plastic rings that hold the metal bar. We had worked our way to the less summer shaded part of the pool.....stuck and melted, no budging. Wife bought sand while I slept, worked on some minor ideas for the pool adhesive. neighbor came over to help and offer morale, she did a few more melted sleeves....an bingo, the metal elbows came apart, just like the hours of viewing I had on ;youtube to dismantle pool. so now pool is a go for total dismantle....but wife a little apprehensive that she may have to go red-neck and buy camouflage ducttape, to repair or even replace the torn loops if it comes to that...which I think it will. and we are out of ice, so have to stop at the ice station on the corner an d buy 20 pounds for 2.00, best McCain porkbarrel project for Arizonians.

Good to see you.
She didn't contact you? Odd.....I kind of carried on a conversation with her and she has been posting some on these games.
Have a good trip.
I am still nervous about traveling.
Good to see you too. I flew back to Texas this past Thursday so I think I have to get over any fear soon.

Safe travels!! It must be important to send you in these times.
It is worth about $30M for my company so they think do at least. I could have sent a junior employee but I want them to know that we are all in this together. I have 2 going to vicksburg, 4 with me in Omaha. And I will send 4 more in October to St.Louis.

It is worth about $30M for my company so they think do at least. I could have sent a junior employee but I want them to know that we are all in this together. I have 2 going to vicksburg, 4 with me in Omaha. And I will send 4 more in October to St.Louis.
A team effort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter