Inaugural Lighthouse Point Cruise - book now or wait?

I'm wondering if you have to call to try and book this cruise or can you do it online.

Thanks.
Online bookings will be available, open based on Castaway Club level starting with Platinum on Monday 3/27, Gold on Tuesday 3/28, Silver on Wednesday 3/29, and open to everyone on Thursday 3/30.

If you read the other comments, they explain that you can NOT use a placeholder for the inaugural sailing to lighthouse
I’m not going on the inaugural sailing. I’m booking the 10 night July 25th southern cruise that includes a lighthouse point stop and a castaway cay stop and 4 islands.

the lighthouse point inaugural was my original plan, but let it go after the blackout

Do you think the 10 day will sell out right away too? Seems if people can use their placeholders on that cruise that it will? I don’t know if I want to spend that much on one vacation. I like to vacay twice a year more. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Do you know why there are no LighthousePoint cruises following the inauguration?
I would have thought that from June onwards to September there would be regular cruises going there?
I was looking from Cape Canaveral to make it a Disney World holiday as well we are coming from Australia
We are DVC members. I was told by DVC when asking about the cruises to Lighthouse Point that they are only originating from Fort Lauderdale right now and that everything on Lighthouse Point might not to be open yet at the time of sailing. For non-DVC members booking through DVC are the same cruises as through DCL unless it is a specific member cruise exclusive.

I doubt this cruise makes it past Gold members before it sells out
I’m hoping it makes it to Gold members! Won’t be Platinum until after our Sept cruise. Our SB cruise is our 9th - but that sails 4/1-4/8. Guess we’ll see what’s left on Tuesday! 🤞🏻

That’s such a great marketing move for Disney. This will get people to Fort Lauderdale and on a classic ship.
Also a great way not to Over-Impact the island and stress test it.

A day on Castaway on the Dream/Fantasy/Wish is far more crowded than on the Magic/Wonder so they can make sure everything is running with a smaller number of guests. 2700 (or whatever it is these days for Magic/Wonder) is a lot easier than 4000 on the other ships.

Hopefully with the next release we will see more Dream/Fantasy stops there. I assume the Wish will continue the Castaway Only. Curious to Sea (Pun intended) what they end up doing with the Treasure. Time will tell!

If looking for concierge on the 7-night sailing, it is showing as sold out. Keep in mind, it can open as it only allows a one day hold

Can you please help with the below? I'm trying to organise a Disneyworld/Disney cruise holiday for October and hoping to be on an itinerary similar to the innaguration one for lighthouse point.

Judging from the September cruises the October cruises should be on
5 Oct -12 Oct,
12 Oct -19 Oct
19 Oct -25 Oct
25 Oct - 31 Oct

In June the inaugural cruise is on the second week of June.
I know it's just a simple guess but which one is my best to have a cruise that will do both lighthouse and castaway?

Thank you

Can you please help with the below? I'm trying to organise a Disneyworld/Disney cruise holiday for October and hoping to be on an itinerary similar to the innaguration one for lighthouse point.

Judging from the September cruises the October cruises should be on
5 Oct -12 Oct,
12 Oct -19 Oct
19 Oct -25 Oct
25 Oct - 31 Oct

In June the inaugural cruise is on the second week of June.
I know it's just a simple guess but which one is my best to have a cruise that will do both lighthouse and castaway?

Thank you
Likely none of those, since the only time the Fantasy is stopping at LP is the inaugural and the 10 night southern.

Likely none of those, since the only time the Fantasy is stopping at LP is the inaugural and the 10 night southern.
Thank you for your reply.

I don't really understand though why Disney would not repeat this itinerary given how popular it would be to have both islands in a cruise. September being low season make sense that they don't want to have new things, but October? Why don't they repeat the 10 night cruise then but only do it once in July/August?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter