Intrest Thread - DL/DCA Swap

Disney_rider

I'm a walking contradiction... Finally married 10-
Ok Im so friggin excited / nervous this is gonna be my first time hosting a MAJOR swap I am preparing my walk-in closet for the storage space that is away from pets and child.
Now I would like suggestions...things you would like to see, stuff I cant miss, and new additions. Now I am adding some new catagories AND Letters since that is a big thing right now.
I will be adding the Hotels od DL and DCA all the WDW peeps get hotel stuff us DL peeps should get them too. I'm also adding the new Character dinner at DPP and I'm adding the World of Color and since the Little Mermaid ride will be open soon I will add it now. Its up to all of you if you want me to add CARS LAND.
Also To the Main St catagory I was thinking of adding "Main Street Windows" I am a bit of a DL historian and I take pics of the windows would anyone like that added?
Please let me know.Please be kind and Paitent with me I will give you my phone and you can call or text me with anything you may need for this swap.Also feel free to add me to your Facebooks as its attached to my phone and I'm on it all the time. (SURINA BREWER)
SIGN-UPS WILL BEGIN JUNE 1ST AT 12NOON MTN TIME (I'm not a morning person)

I'm in for this too! planning on going over Presidents Day weekend next year! so will need some goodies!

Ok CarsLand added...and I'm so happy I have your help Buffy:worship:

Yeah I'm happy Notes are being taken I'm just trying to fiqure out the layouts of the groups.
Should Fantasyland be broken up into 2 dif groups there are allot of rides in there...

I always have a trip I'm behind on! :goodvibes
I havnt swapped all year but have been waiting for this one AND I think I could practically walk it over to your house, not turn everything in till the last minute, help you if you needed it, ok, Im in!:rotfl2:
DR Im going to pm you soon so be lookin for it.
BTW, absolutely precious photo of you and your DD!:love:

I would love to sign up for this swap. I am a new member and it appears the sign up list of what we can do won't be available until June 1 is that correct? Sorry to be so dense! I hope being new won't prohibit me from joining in on this one due to the apparent size of the swap.

I would love to sign up for this swap. I am a new member and it appears the sign up list of what we can do won't be available until June 1 is that correct? Sorry to be so dense! I hope being new won't prohibit me from joining in on this one due to the apparent size of the swap.

Yes Newbies are welcome I will be limiting your groups to 5 since this will be your first swap and this one is pretty big and can be overwhelming.I will have the list up soon so you can start picking what you would like. I'm happy to Have a newbie. Please look at the Scrap gallery and look up the pics from the last DL/DCA swap it will give you a good idea of what is expected.
And Welcome

I always have a trip I'm behind on! :goodvibes
I havnt swapped all year but have been waiting for this one AND I think I could practically walk it over to your house, not turn everything in till the last minute, help you if you needed it, ok, Im in!:rotfl2:
DR Im going to pm you soon so be lookin for it.
BTW, absolutely precious photo of you and your DD!:love:

:banana:Thank you for volunteering on swap out days:banana:
Im glad you are back for this one...Its gonna be AWESOME!!!

I would! but don't let this get to big for you Surina!
I realize that...I was thinking of just doing stuff that is at DL/DCA Like "Disneyland", "CA Adventures", "Autopia", Matterhorn,Submarines,Toontown, Storybook,Casey Jr., Mr Toad and Go-Coaster.

We just got back from DL/DCA so I will be in for this too. I like the idea of 2in letters.

Ok so I'm in the middle of formatting the letter groups and its ALLOT of work SO...if the Swap Goddesses:worship: will let me after we wrap up this swap we can do a DL/DCA letter SWAP with 2" and 4" letters of just DL and DCA stuff.
I'm willing to do it if I can :thumbsup2

Ok so I'm in the middle of formatting the letter groups and its ALLOT of work SO...if the Swap Goddesses:worship: will let me after we wrap up this swap we can do a DL/DCA letter SWAP with 2" and 4" letters of just DL and DCA stuff.

I think that's a good idea Surina. Having just finished hostessing a big 2 inch and 4 inch letter swap myself--I can tell you that it was A LOT. You are wise to break it up--especially if you are a newer hostess. I think you might get overwhelmed if you tried to do both.

I am interested...shhh, do not tell anyone but I prefer DL to WDW. :goodvibes DH and I went to DL in 2004 and 2005, but I did not take as many pictures back then as I do now. :goodvibes Let me see what I have photos of and what I would be interested in (since I have not scrapped either trip! :sad2:). Definately Matterhorn (do not believe the workers when they say 2 adults can fit in there, I fet like I was going to fall off of DH's lap and out of the ride!), Casey Jr., Mr. Toad's, California Screamin', Electrical Parade.

Thanks for bringing up some really good memories! :goodvibes

If you need help I would be more than happy to help in any way that I can. :goodvibes

After swapping out my first swap (which was very small) last night. I totally agree with you doing a seperate letter swap:thumbsup2 OMG--I never realized how much work it is to check & re-check to make sure that everyone is getting the right stuff back ;)

Anyway, our most recent trip was to DL (my first Disney :love:) so I'll be in for a few groups :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter