Is Disney Parks not casting character actors as much anymore?

Characters that have not yet returned at the Magic Kingdom: Enchanted Tales with Belle; Arial at her Grotto; Disney Pals as Circus Stars at Pete's Silly Side Show; Tinker Belle at Town Square Theatre.
Tinkerbell possibly was cut all together as I believe there were reports it was cut from website

What I think Disney Parks is doing with the entertainment division in the character department is that they might be planning to reduce the use of characters for the character dining in the restaurants and let the face characters do more meet and greets and perform in shows and I think that for Disney Parks including Disney Cruise Line the character department is the biggest moneymaker if you want to work for Disney Parks in the entertainment section and i'm guessing that when you apply to be a character actor they start you with a small salary. But I think the main reason why Cinderella has moved on to being a photo character rather than a meet and greet character at Cinderella's Royal Table was due to money and when you look at it Cinderella is probably the busiest Disney character of Walt Disney World because she meets at Bibbidi-Bobbidi Boutique as well as perform in shows but I think why Enchanted Tales With Belle will not return is possibly due to money issues casting actresses to play Belle and also the same reason why Tinker Bell no longer appears at the Town Square Theater is possibly to save money on casting actresses to play Tinker Bell. And when you apply for a character job there is also skills such as dialect training and autograph mastering as well and you can bet that it may seem like an easy job but it's not for some. I can bet when November comes Disney Parks will have big time auditions for face characters and start auditioning for Christmas shows and Santa Claus. So I think we will see a big future for Disney character actors and more face characters will make their debuts pretty soon

What I think Disney Parks is doing with the entertainment division in the character department is that they might be planning to reduce the use of characters for the character dining in the restaurants and let the face characters do more meet and greets and perform in shows and I think that for Disney Parks including Disney Cruise Line the character department is the biggest moneymaker if you want to work for Disney Parks in the entertainment section and i'm guessing that when you apply to be a character actor they start you with a small salary. But I think the main reason why Cinderella has moved on to being a photo character rather than a meet and greet character at Cinderella's Royal Table was due to money and when you look at it Cinderella is probably the busiest Disney character of Walt Disney World because she meets at Bibbidi-Bobbidi Boutique as well as perform in shows but I think why Enchanted Tales With Belle will not return is possibly due to money issues casting actresses to play Belle and also the same reason why Tinker Bell no longer appears at the Town Square Theater is possibly to save money on casting actresses to play Tinker Bell. And when you apply for a character job there is also skills such as dialect training and autograph mastering as well and you can bet that it may seem like an easy job but it's not for some. I can bet when November comes Disney Parks will have big time auditions for face characters and start auditioning for Christmas shows and Santa Claus. So I think we will see a big future for Disney character actors and more face characters will make their debuts pretty soon
Wow. That is A LOT of guessing and speculation. I don't think any of this is based on any actual information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter