Is it over already? Part 1

tink2007

DIS Veteran
That's the sad thing about Disney vacations, there is always an end. Sadly, ours ends tomorrow. Now we have to go home and start planning our next adventure. Here are some of our highlights from this fun filled week:
#1 Marriott's Harbour Lake Resort - My parents bought into this great resort a few years ago and we are so glad they did. This place is a 10. After staying on Disney property for so many years, I was not very excited to make the change but wow, am I glad we did. The condos are huge, clean, quite, and are not far from the parks. The property is beautiful with pools and lakes. We can see Wishes from our balcony. If you are looking for a place to stay outside of Disney property, you need to check this place out.

#2 Mother's Day at Epcot - My older brother and his family came from St. Augustine to spend the day with us at Epcot. I thought it would be crowded but far from it. This was the best Epcot visit ever. The weather was great and we didn't wait more than 10 minutes for anything. We did Soarin and Test Track 3 times with no fast pass. This was the first time my mom did Soarin and she loved it. Cast members passed out flowers to all the moms. The Flower and Garden show is a must. The new Cantina area in Mexico is nice. The food was not so hot but more about that later. Illuminations was toned down some from what I remember. No big fire ball.

#3 Magic Kingdom - The day started slow on the Monorail. We waited for about 15 minutes before we started moving. Hey, it happens. Again, the weather cooperated with us. It was hot, 94 I think but very low humidity so in the shade there was a nice breeze. The park seemed very crowded but there was very little wait on anything. We walked onto Space Mountain 3 times in a row. Same thing at Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain. The longest line was at 5:00 at the Pooh ride. My 20 year old daughter has to do Pooh every time. We waited about 20 minutes. It was kindda stange, there were so many people every where but not on the rides. Hey, it works for me. Wishes was my favorite as always. I can't help my self, I cry every time. The exit was a nightmare. We took the ferry back to the TT. Saw and heard lots of rude people while waiting in line for the ferry.
WadeFamilyVacationOrlando2011067.jpg

WadeFamilyVacationOrlando2011062.jpg

WadeFamilyVacationOrlando2011052.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter