Is it worth $75 to do a resort photo session?

disneybridetobe

Married 9-19-06 at Disney's Wedding Paviliion!
I've had my heart set on doing a resort photo session, either at the GF or the Poly. Our wedding pictures were done at the GF, so I kind of wanted an "update", like 3 years later. The Poly just looks so neat, though. Anywho, $75 just seems so expensive. I sure wish they didn't jack up the price. We have limited spending money, so $75 is a lot to us, especially for pictures.

Can you tell me why we should or shouldn't do it?

Thank you! :flower3:

You may have already looked at this thread, but many disers have posted their photos from the shoots here. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1703832

We were able to get in on the $25 price last December & honestly I would pay $75 to do it again....providing we had the same quality photos/experience...of course that's not gauranteed, but I'd hope for it! Everyone is different, so I'm sure you'll get a lot of answers for this, but for us, it was nice to get photos of all of us together, outside of the park. We were at the GF & it was one of the best parts of our trip. My MIL thought it was the neatest thing & my SIL was so happy w/many of the photos of her family! We had a great time!

DH & I will be staying at Poly this year, I think I will try for that photo session come September!

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter