is the ddp right for us???

sheri236

Mouseketeer
i can't decide!! we are planning a 8 night stay in oct. we typically grab a quick breakfast at our resort (muffins or danishes etc) and then eat two table service meals each day (i enjoy sitting down and relaxing versus standing in line and fighting for a table at a cs!) there are 4 of us--me, dh, dd8 and dd4. our only cs's are usually at ak and 1 day at our resort if we spend the afternoon at the pool. this year, we are planning adrs at artist point and narcoosees which would take 2 credits each. the idea of using the snack credits at the f & w festival appeals to me--this would probably be dinner one night!! any input would be greatly appreciated!! thanks!! :)

From what you've described, I would say the Dining Plan is Definitely the way to go.

We did it last year during the F&W festival and it was fantastic! Especially since you like to use the TS credits, it will save you lots of $$

Definitely do it, it is the BEST!!! :thumbsup2

I am totally on the fence concerning DDP because of AP room rates and being able to get the DDE. Every way I crunch it when we add DDP we are dictacted by where we will eat then what park we want to be at....then if you add in you miss a meal, someome sick etc...like I said I'm really on the fence...

Just IMHO!!!

With two table service meals a day and wanting to do some of the 2 credit meals I would say that the DDP is not a good deal for you. I think in your case that getting an AP and the DDE might save a lot more money. You then can get an AP discount on the room and 20% at most TS restaraunts along with 20% off at Animal Kingdom CS which is the only CS you said you planned to do.

Another option might be looking into the Premium plan since it is 3 meals a day at any restaraunt TS or CS, but it is fairly expensive if you are just using it for food.

I really think you are better off getting an AP and DDE card if you are going to be eating 2 TS meals a day. You could price your meals at allears.net menu area and see, but you would have to be spending enough to cover your meals without the CS piece as well as adding in the addition of the extra Table Service meals which you won't be getting a discount on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter