Is there a April 2008 code watch thread? **This seems to be it!!

Hi, new here to posting but I have been reading trip reports for months!

Jumping in on the April 2008 thread.
We are taking my daughter princess: for her 1st trip April 20 - April 25.

Not sure where to stay yet. I stayed at the Poly a few years back when my sisters and I did the Land/Sea vacation and would love to stay there again.

I'll join in the waiting for April. We usually have APs, but for this trip I'm not sure it will be cost effective. Does anyone know if there are any general codes for this time of year? We'll be going around the third week of April. Thanks!

Thanks for bumping.

I want to do a March 29-April 5 vacation when the kids are spring break.
I waiting until they release the 2008 packages until I make my reservation.

Count us in April 20-26. We are taking my very healthy and energetic 80 year old mom so we are hoping to make this a really special trip and stay at a deluxe. Here is some pixie dust for some great rates:wizard:

We are booked room only at CSR for April 5-12. Glad to see some Budget Board friends are watching for codes - we're sure to get a deal then! :cool1: I'd love to upgrade to AKL if the construction is almost done and if I can get a deal. We usually go Value Season, so Regular Season is giving DH sticker shock! :eek:

We will also be at CSR April 5 - 8!! Then we are moving over to the Contemporary April 8 - 13.
We are hoping for a code for CSR. Our rate now is $210 a night!! :sad2:

Come on Code!!

We're going for our first Disney trip on April 26-May 5. :woohoo: Already have one of the ASMu Family suites booked so I'm hoping they'll release a code that's good for them too. I read that they've included the suites the last 2 times so I'm hoping they'll do it next year too.

I'm going to sign up for this thread - I have a work convention near WDW next April and I want to add a few days at WDW. Are the codes just for AP members or Florida residents? Or do they apply to everyone? We are going in November and I was thinking of adding the non-expiration and a few days to our Park Hopper passes which will be cheaper than starting with new passes in April. Is that a good idea? If I do that then I would NOT be booking a package, just doing room only, right??

Thanks!

I'll jump on board too! We have several possibilities to consider but need a room for April 27 - May 3 or 4.

We'll have a car the first day or two as we're ocming from the beach, but would like to use ME to get back to the airport.

If we go for 6 nights we'll just stay put somewhere.
If we go for 7 nights, then I'm stronly considering either S/D or renting points at OKW the first 5 nights, and moving to WL for the last 2.

We're heading down April 18th-24th. Seems like our annual spring break trip. Never stayed on property though, so we can't wait!:banana:

Signing on - bringing the kids (4) and grandkids (5) to AKL 13-19 April 2008. Will be looking for those codes!

I am in the midst of planning our 1st trip to WDW! I am overwhlemed to say the least. I am a teacher in Massachusetts so we have to go during a school vacation and I am not allowed to take days off before or after a vacation so I am trying not to let the $$$ overwhelm me. I didn't know there was any such thing as codes!!! How do I find out about them and if I book my trip and then find an applicable code will they apply it?
Would love to hear from you.

Disney releases discount codes to the general public several times a year. It's usually based around the slower occupancy periods. My TA tells me that WDW will honor those discounts even if you are already booked. Keep your eye on the discount page and keep your fingers crossed!

Just saw on Disney.com that our week (April 5-12) is one of the Wonderful Weeks of Spring for expected lower attendance. Woo-hoo! :cool1: Now if I only knew how much we would be paying! :hourglass

We are going April 8 for 5 nights. I wonder if there will be any special deals then? Do you know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter