Is there a April 2008 code watch thread? **This seems to be it!!

Can we join in the fun! This will be trip #3 for dh and I. Our last trip I was expecting baby #2 so this will be our oldest daughters second trip and our younger two kids 1st trip. We are planning on going April 19-27. The kids can't wait!

My reservation has been updated with 2008 rates. For CSR, April 5 is $175 (standard room), April 6-10 are $165, and April 11 is $175. Last year's regular season rate was $165, so I'm not complaining. Now to watch for codes and the release of AAA rates. :thumbsup2

My reservation has been updated with 2008 rates. For CSR, April 5 is $175 (standard room), April 6-10 are $165, and April 11 is $175. Last year's regular season rate was $165, so I'm not complaining. Now to watch for codes and the release of AAA rates. :thumbsup2

How did you get those rates?

Ours show this.
Dates-------- Prices
Sat, Apr 05 $ 195.00
Sun, Apr 06 $ 185.00
Mon, Apr 07 $ 185.00

How did you get those rates?

Ours show this.
Dates-------- Prices
Sat, Apr 05 $ 195.00
Sun, Apr 06 $ 185.00
Mon, Apr 07 $ 185.00

Do you have a king bed or a waterview room? They are both $185/195. The standard view with two doubles is $165/175.

Tried to get the AAA rate, but it was not available (but it was for king rooms when I called). I wonder if some rooms are blocked for a convention or other event?

I'm joining in here. We're hoping to go April 19-26 for our DS's second trip and our DD's first trip. We stayed off-world in a 2 bedroom condo for our 2 previous trips, but we're considering staying at POR this time and doing without a rental car. Codes will certainly help us make our decision!

We're also watching for codes. Going April 27th or 28th until May 1st, the DCL for 4 days. We're looking for VWL or WL, can't wait for a code

We were thinking of taking a short trip in Jan or Feb 08, but my DH said he might be in FL on business in April. I automatically thought spring break crowds - no way! But I also saw on Disney's site that the first two weeks of April are listed as wonderful weeks of Disney. Could this be because Easter is in March in 2008 and maybe spring break crowds will be gone?

My only experience at Disney was in the beginning of September. It was super hot, but the crowds were really low. I like the idea of being able to see the Flower & Garden Festival and the cooler weather, but how will the crowds be? And how much more will regular season cost me than value?

Thanks for the help! :thumbsup2

We were thinking of taking a short trip in Jan or Feb 08, but my DH said he might be in FL on business in April. I automatically thought spring break crowds - no way! But I also saw on Disney's site that the first two weeks of April are listed as wonderful weeks of Disney. Could this be because Easter is in March in 2008 and maybe spring break crowds will be gone?

My only experience at Disney was in the beginning of September. It was super hot, but the crowds were really low. I like the idea of being able to see the Flower & Garden Festival and the cooler weather, but how will the crowds be? And how much more will regular season cost me than value?

Thanks for the help! :thumbsup2

What is that??

We are hoping to go in early April too...........PRAYing most of the Spring Breakers will be gone by then. We're actually taking DS6 out of school for a week so we'll hopefully miss most of the huge crowds. I understand April at Disney is crowded, but I'm also thinking (hoping) with Easter in March, April will be a bit less crowded...........

We were there year before last for the wonderful weeks of Disney and it was VERY crowded!

I hope next year is better. I think the second week in April will be better since Easter is the end of March.

Well I have booked our March 30-April 5, 2008 trip! That is when my kids have spring break.
I am hoping the Easter crowds will have thinned out by then.
This will be our first time going in the spring. Hoping for nice weather!

We are staying at WL in a junior suite.

Subscribing. We are DVC members and will be at VWL during the week, first week of April 08. If a deal comes out I may add on a couple of nights at a regular resort.

Also hoping for nice weather and lower crowds. Went in June 07 for Star Wars and had a great time but so crowded and HOT!

Keeping my fingers crossed for us all!

subscribing
School vacation is the week of April 21 here in MA, and we'd love to visit WDW again! Especially since Easter is so early next year!

Our spring break for our district in NY begins 4/19:cool1: I'm hoping to see what Disney is like with "normal" weather:sunny: I have a ressie for PLVC but if no AP rates are available @ Polynesian - I'm switching.

My DD turns Disney Adult on April 30th, so I am contemplating a "DD is still 9" trip in April!!!

We are going to be booking April 1st-April 9th! ;0) Looking to stay at CSR with my husband and 2 year old, as well as my Mom and Dad! Can't beat going with Grandma and Grandpa!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! OOOOO I gotta a change my siggy! ;0)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter