It's a Jolly Holiday with LL. *FINISHED* Final Update on pg. 58.

2ScottishPrincesses - Thanks for you opinions! Those pancakes just look so yummy!
I kinda feel the same way about Le Cellier, I think I am going to be disappointed and want to avoid that.
I haven't called to change anything yet, still thinking and waiting for more opinions!

Saturday August 30th:
Rose & Crown Pub @ 8PM
We are arriving today, hopefully early morning flight so I am hoping to get some of Epcot in.

I haven't been there in a while. Maybe if you're lucky you can score some outside seating and watch Illuminations! :thumbsup2

Sunday August 31st
Artist Point @ 5:30PM
I am so excited to eat here and I don't even know why. I also want to take a boat ride over to MK after dinner.
I have seen pics of food from here in someone's dining review and let me tell you it looked yummy. I am excited you're eating here. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Monday September 1st
Garden Grill @ 11:10AM
I am not so sure about this one. I'm iffy.

Okay, this is gross, but in light of the fact that you're sticking with my pre-trip after the weekend I've had, I'll post it. I love Chip and Dale. I have had awesome character interaction here, I mean above and beyond normal stuff. That being said, every time we eat here we end up...ahem...sick. :scared1: And I mean everyone, not just me. I have a sort of delicate stomach in that I can't do oodles of greasy food. I mean I indulge in the occasional double cheeseburger from McD's but depending on how they've made it, it's not always my friend. ;) Let me put it to you this way...DH, man of cast iron stomach who eats leftovers long after I think is reasonable, got sick...twice. I know people eat here with no problems, but we never have. So sadly, NOGardenGrill.

Brown Derby @ 5:10PM
Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. We are doing the dinner package for the seating for Fantasmic as well, that's why so early.

I will live vicariously through you as you watch Fantasmic. I think it would be a little too loud for DS, so we're skipping it this trip. The Derby's one of my favorites, so I think you can't go wrong.

Tuesday September 2nd
Kona Cafe @ 9:20AM
I am trying to talk DF to get the Tonga Toast so I can get those yummy pineapple/macadamia pancakes and then share. Originally we were going to do the Ohana Best Friends Breakfast because I love Stitch but the pancakes were calling my name.

Um, tonga toast...need I say more? ;)

Coral Reef @ 4:30PM
I did this on the earlier side so we could maybe go to DTD that night. Plus after indulging in those pancakes, I probably won't need lunch.

I love it here. And if you don't want seafood, the pumpkin risotto is awesome! You have to like pumpkin, but it's not overpowering. And the key lime tart was amazing!

Wednesday September 3rd
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Cinderella's Royal Table @ 8PM
The Mother Lode if you will for my birthday celebration. I can't wait, every time I think about it I get giddy and teary all at the same time.

I think you deserve to be treated like royalty on your birthday! :goodvibes

Thursday September 4th
50's Prime Time Cafe @ 12:15PM
Iffy about this one as well. I like the concept but am not too sure about the food choices.

To this I say, everyone should try Prime Time at least once. It is fun. And the Smores are awesome.

Le Cellier @ 8:05PM
I am really considering canceling this one because I am not happy with the menu changes. Granted, I have never been there before but it doesn't sound as appealing to me anymore.

To each their own. If I could get a dinner ressie, I would eat here. I don't eat a lot of red meat, but every now and then I like a really well prepared steak of some sort. My hope was to get that here, but alas, no Le Cellier dinner ressie for me.

Friday September 5th
1900 Park Fare @ 9:55PM.
I can't wait to eat with Mary Poppins!

Just be sure to mind your manners with Mary! ;)

I think your ADRs look great. I'll peruse lists and see if there's anything else I think you guys might like. :)

I haven't been there in a while. Maybe if you're lucky you can score some outside seating and watch Illuminations! :thumbsup2
That is my goal!

Okay, this is gross, but in light of the fact that you're sticking with my pre-trip after the weekend I've had, I'll post it. I love Chip and Dale. I have had awesome character interaction here, I mean above and beyond normal stuff. That being said, every time we eat here we end up...ahem...sick. :scared1: And I mean everyone, not just me. I have a sort of delicate stomach in that I can't do oodles of greasy food. I mean I indulge in the occasional double cheeseburger from McD's but depending on how they've made it, it's not always my friend. ;) Let me put it to you this way...DH, man of cast iron stomach who eats leftovers long after I think is reasonable, got sick...twice. I know people eat here with no problems, but we never have. So sadly, NOGardenGrill.

Okay. I think I need a replacement. I wasn't grooving on the food and now after reading this, I think I will wait. I don't want to get sick before Cindy's Royal Table.

I will live vicariously through you as you watch Fantasmic. I think it would be a little too loud for DS, so we're skipping it this trip. The Derby's one of my favorites, so I think you can't go wrong.

If you can believe this, I have never seen any fireworks or parades while at the world. :scared1: :scared: :sad1: :sad2: :guilty: I plan to change that with this trip.

I love it here. And if you don't want seafood, the pumpkin risotto is awesome! You have to like pumpkin, but it's not overpowering. And the key lime tart was amazing!.

I am excited to eat here. I have wanted to ever since that Full House episode when Danny Tanner was trying to propose to his gf and Jesse and Joey ruined it in their scuba gear. :rotfl:

To this I say, everyone should try Prime Time at least once. It is fun. And the Smores are awesome.

Those smores are calling my name. :cloud9:

I think your ADRs look great. I'll peruse lists and see if there's anything else I think you guys might like. :)

We are totally up for suggestions. Thanks.

Has anyone out there tried Liberty Tree Tavern?? I watched the Disney special on Friday night on the Travel Channel and I didn't realize the characters were dressed up as Colonials. :eek: For some reason this excites me, history geek that I am. Just wondering if anyone had opinions or thoughts....???

And while I am asking questions....thoughts on Tony's at MK??

Alright, since you asked for it...;)

DSCI00742.jpg

Sorry so big, every time I try to resize on Photobucket, it crashes. :confused:

I won't hijack your thread with my other ones, I'll save those for mine! :rotfl:

Alright, since you asked for it...;)

DSCI00742.jpg

Sorry so big, every time I try to resize on Photobucket, it crashes. :confused:

I won't hijack your thread with my other ones, I'll save those for mine! :rotfl:

That is so adorable!! Post the other ones on your thread, I love to look at pics. Do you have any of Pop?

Hi! I finally get to DIS! :woohoo:

Every moment that we were at Pop last October, we loved it! Loved, loved, loved it! It has such a fun atmosphere! We were thinking of staying there this summer, but the idea of summer crowds at Pop kind of scared me. The food court is spectacular! Love those frozen Cokes, chili dogs, and tie-dyed cheesecake.

Your ADRs look good -- I think I could be happy eating at any of the restaurants on Disney property.

Hi! I finally get to DIS! :woohoo:

Every moment that we were at Pop last October, we loved it! Loved, loved, loved it! It has such a fun atmosphere! We were thinking of staying there this summer, but the idea of summer crowds at Pop kind of scared me. The food court is spectacular! Love those frozen Cokes, chili dogs, and tie-dyed cheesecake.

Your ADRs look good -- I think I could be happy eating at any of the restaurants on Disney property.

Good to hear. I am really excited about the trip. I am hoping the crowds aren't too bad when we go.

I really don't think it will be that bad. Plus, when you're traveling the two of you, I think it's easier to hop out of one line and into another. Or figure out your fastpasses, or whatever. I remember when DH and I used to go alone together before DS was born. Now, I wouldn't trade my DS for anything in the World or the world, but let me tell you, those days were mucho mucho easier! ;)

I'm just worried about Labor Day weekend, mostly the Sunday & Monday, not so much later in the week. If I survived July, I can survive September I am sure.

Yes, you can! No matter what you will be at WDW!

I really don't think it will be that bad. Plus, when you're traveling the two of you, I think it's easier to hop out of one line and into another. Or figure out your fastpasses, or whatever. I remember when DH and I used to go alone together before DS was born. Now, I wouldn't trade my DS for anything in the World or the world, but let me tell you, those days were mucho mucho easier! ;)

It gets easier again, I promise. Now that my two are out of strollers, diapers, naps, etc. we can pretty much do whatever whenever. Sometimes DH and I tucker out long before they do.

I am sitting here obsessing over our ADR's and DF is no help whatsoever. I am thinking I want to add Crystal Palace for breakfast. I am still questioning Le Cellier and 50's Prime Time but don't want to regret canceling them. Oh! What is a girl to do!?

I am totally subscribing.

Congrats on the wedding, you guys are an adorable couple.

Before I go into my ADR's, I must take a moment to complain. About my cat. Ugh. Sulley is being a pain in the you know what. He won't leave alone. He literally was just laying across my arms while I was typing. I finally just scooted him and he goes to lay on the boxes of wedding stuff, knocking everything that was on top of the box. I think his co-dependency stems from us leaving him alone overnight on Friday. I shudder to think how he will be when we are away for the cruise and Disney. I even tripped over him last night when I got up to blow my nose for the 50th time. Good thing he is cute.

Our kitty Minniver is the same way.... we were just reading in bed and she jumped back and forth between the two of our stomachs.... Until she heard the birds out the window.... Then she was all about that

::::::Drumroll Please::::::

Saturday August 30th:
Rose & Crown Pub @ 8PM
We are arriving today, hopefully early morning flight so I am hoping to get some of Epcot in.
Sunday August 31st
Artist Point @ 5:30PM
I am so excited to eat here and I don't even know why. I also want to take a boat ride over to MK after dinner.
Monday September 1st
Garden Grill @ 11:10AM
I am not so sure about this one. I'm iffy.
Brown Derby @ 5:10PM
Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. We are doing the dinner package for the seating for Fantasmic as well, that's why so early.
Tuesday September 2nd
Kona Cafe @ 9:20AM
I am trying to talk DF to get the Tonga Toast so I can get those yummy pineapple/macadamia pancakes and then share. Originally we were going to do the Ohana Best Friends Breakfast because I love Stitch but the pancakes were calling my name.
Coral Reef @ 4:30PM
I did this on the earlier side so we could maybe go to DTD that night. Plus after indulging in those pancakes, I probably won't need lunch.
Wednesday September 3rd
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Cinderella's Royal Table @ 8PM
The Mother Lode if you will for my birthday celebration. I can't wait, every time I think about it I get giddy and teary all at the same time.
Thursday September 4th
50's Prime Time Cafe @ 12:15PM
Iffy about this one as well. I like the concept but am not too sure about the food choices.
Le Cellier @ 8:05PM
I am really considering canceling this one because I am not happy with the menu changes. Granted, I have never been there before but it doesn't sound as appealing to me anymore.
Friday September 5th
1900 Park Fare @ 9:55PM.
I can't wait to eat with Mary Poppins!
Saturday September 6th
Nothing is planned, not sure what time our flight will leave.

You are hitting all my favorites... We are also doing the Fantasmic package when we go... same resturant too... The cast member was really fast to tell me how much she loves the Brown Derby resturant. And I have been doing the same thing everytime I think about eating at Cinderella's Castle. And on your birthday too? How awesome!!!

If you have never been there, 50's Prime Time Cafe is a real treat. The whole atmosphere, the comfort food is just awesome. I remember their Mac and Cheese and Grilled cheese with tomato and bacon was awesome. It was my favorite place to go when I went with my grandparents because the waitresses would reward me for cleaning my plate and chastise my grandma for not cleaning hers.

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?
The ADR's are the most iffy part of my planning. I am not confident in all of my decisions yet. I have only ever done counter service while at the parks so I feel like I am hitting the jackpot and enjoying some of the dining experiences offered is important to me.
Does anyone have any advice or suggestions? Places you can't stand or places you dream about?

I love the idea of going to different resturants around the world. If you are not happy with Le Cellier, maybe there is another resturant in the World Showcase. One of the thing that DBF and I want to do is eat our way around the world, but Le Cellier did not really look good to us either... we decided on Resturant Marrakesh instead.

Good luck! I can not wait to read more!

I am totally subscribing.

Congrats on the wedding, you guys are an adorable couple.

Thanks for joining in. :goodvibes

Our kitty Minniver is the same way.... we were just reading in bed and she jumped back and forth between the two of our stomachs.... Until she heard the birds out the window.... Then she was all about that!

My cats are the same way. I think Sulley finally got his fill of following me around today because he's snoozing on our bed right now.

You are hitting all my favorites... We are also doing the Fantasmic package when we go... same resturant too... The cast member was really fast to tell me how much she loves the Brown Derby resturant. And I have been doing the same thing everytime I think about eating at Cinderella's Castle. And on your birthday too? How awesome!!!

I can't wait!!! :yay:

If you have never been there, 50's Prime Time Cafe is a real treat. The whole atmosphere, the comfort food is just awesome. I remember their Mac and Cheese and Grilled cheese with tomato and bacon was awesome. It was my favorite place to go when I went with my grandparents because the waitresses would reward me for cleaning my plate and chastise my grandma for not cleaning hers.

I think I am going to stick with it.

I love the idea of going to different resturants around the world. If you are not happy with Le Cellier, maybe there is another resturant in the World Showcase. One of the thing that DBF and I want to do is eat our way around the world, but Le Cellier did not really look good to us either... we decided on Resturant Marrakesh instead.

Good luck! I can not wait to read more!

I have been debating about switching that with Kona Cafe for dinner. The menu sounds good and I have seen some awesome pictures of food on the Dis. I am just so confuzzled! :headache:

Just wanted to stop in and say Hi. :wave: I'm enjoying your report alot. Congratulations on the upcoming wedding too!

I have developed PreTrip Report envy while reading TarzansKat and Tinkerbellarella, so much so that I am going to join the cool kids crowd and write my own!

You official cool kid, you. ;)

Glad you joined the club. Prepare yourself for the obsession.

I haven't gotten to read farther than this, but I saw that you teased me on my thread with promises of kitty pics. I'll catch up tonight and comment you up a storm, I'm sure.

Geez, seems like if TK and I team up, we can do anything. (Right Barbie? - anyone remember that ad? "Real girls can do anything, right Barbie?" I'm singing it in my head.) Maybe she and I should team up to get the Maple Filet back on the Le Cellier menu. LOL

:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter