Its beginning to look alot like Christmas TR FINISHED (new video added)

yaaaaaaaaaaaay great start emma!!! love the pics - as always!!

as for the music - drop me a pm with ur email in - i might have the music but not sure lol (am not really with it atm)

Great trippie Emma, looking forward to reading some more....

I wanna go back!!!!!! pixiedust:

Loving your TR as always - DD was very excited to see Mickey the nutcracker! Great that you managed to keep it a surprise - you need a medal!!! :thumbsup2

Great trip report, Emma. I always enjoy reading them.:goodvibes

aww she is so cute in her Alice dress.

I wonder if she learnt the pose from Minnie Mouse:goodvibes

Great day.

we just love your trip reports - gorgeous photos - the princess meal was a bargain with free photo pack, am considering prebooking, does that mean before you head to Disneyland paris or can that be from your hotel after you arrive? we just cant wait! :banana::banana::banana:

we just love your trip reports - gorgeous photos - the princess meal was a bargain with free photo pack, am considering prebooking, does that mean before you head to Disneyland paris or can that be from your hotel after you arrive? we just cant wait! :banana::banana::banana:

You have to pre-book before you arrive at DLP. It really was a bargain, esp as i got some precious photos.

awwww such cute pics. im still laughing that you are jealous of krya and tink. i am jealous that you got the nice aurora and not the rude one like me lol.

Great trip report Emma and such fab photos of Kyra.

I am a bit confused though as I do not know the Princesses that well but I thought Aurora was Sleeping Beauty and that she wore a pink dress. We met the one in your photos and I thought she was Cinderalla as she had a blue dress!!! Her prince was great though, he spend a while talking to my girls and asking them lots of questions and seemed genuinely interested.

Great trip report Emma and such fab photos of Kyra.

I am a bit confused though as I do not know the Princesses that well but I thought Aurora was Sleeping Beauty and that she wore a pink dress. We met the one in your photos and I thought she was Cinderalla as she had a blue dress!!! Her prince was great though, he spend a while talking to my girls and asking them lots of questions and seemed genuinely interested.

Aurora also has a blue dress aswell as a pink one, she wears her blue one mostly in DLP except the parade in which she wears her pink one.

Aww, what a fab report! Kyra is quite the little fashionista isn't she?! It's funny what you said about her poses, she could go on Britain's Next Top Model when she's a bit older. :rotfl:

I love Christmas at DLRP, especially the characters' special outfits. :goodvibes

Aurora also has a blue dress aswell as a pink one, she wears her blue one mostly in DLP except the parade in which she wears her pink one.

LOL, thanks for that - I was all excited saying to the girls "quick let's go and get a photo with Cinderella", maybe that's why she was a little bit grumpy!!

lovely day 3 emma!!!!

gorgeous pics as always & lol @ mad hatter - its always good having friends in high places isnt it??? :goodvibes the main thing is kyra got her pic - such gorgeous posing, will have to get her to speak to fin, as he always looks shocked in his pics!!!!!!!!!!

I love your trip reports. Maybe we could find a Sponsor for you so you could go next year for Halloween and Christmas. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter