Its my party- i'll wear minnie ears if i want to! PTR

Hi! I did a bit of an update about a week ago. I don't think much has changes since then apart from our excitement! I can't believe we set off 2 weeks on Saturday! It seems like we booked forever ago. I'll have a catch up on your PTR to see how your plans are coming along- I haven't been about on here so much :) xx

So we leave in 4 days!!! :) :) :)

We've had a pretty grim couple of days, we had Autoglass out to fix a small chip in the windscreen and the oaf that came to repair it made a big crack instead!! So instead of being free it has cost us £75! Lovely!
Our DS who is 2 has chosen a cracking time to be ill too- I won't give the gory details but the bedding has been washed several times in the last few days! I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that it passes soon so I can get started (eek!) with my packing!
Then to top it all I fell over this morning carrying him into the house and took the skin off my arm and knees! I'm hoping my horrible luck stops very soon!
I'm checking the weather forecast every 15 minutes and praying for the wet stuff to clear off but not having much luck so far!
I'm just off to email SL in the hope we might get a little pixie dust (I'll be happy with a lovely view!)
Bec x

Becgaz said:
So we leave in 4 days!!! :) :) :)

We've had a pretty grim couple of days, we had Autoglass out to fix a small chip in the windscreen and the oaf that came to repair it made a big crack instead!! So instead of being free it has cost us £75! Lovely!
Our DS who is 2 has chosen a cracking time to be ill too- I won't give the gory details but the bedding has been washed several times in the last few days! I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that it passes soon so I can get started (eek!) with my packing!
Then to top it all I fell over this morning carrying him into the house and took the skin off my arm and knees! I'm hoping my horrible luck stops very soon!
I'm checking the weather forecast every 15 minutes and praying for the wet stuff to clear off but not having much luck so far!
I'm just off to email SL in the hope we might get a little pixie dust (I'll be happy with a lovely view!)
Bec x

Time to get excited now :yay: hope you have a fab view at SL, no more trips and that your LO is back to full health very soon. Its hard to see them sick and its always a worry for hols. Plenty of fluids should help too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter