***Jam/Jelly Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

Glynis said:
I received my package today! Inside it were 4 jams: cherry, blueberry, strawberry and "traffic" jam (a concoction of cranberry, cherry and strawberry). They all look terrific! There was also a box of crackers to spread the jam on, and a beautiful dishtowel with a hand crocheted top to hang on my stove! Thank you so much, Colleen!!!!!
Hope you like them. I got all of them from our local Amish person. They have a great sense of humor don't they! :thumbsup2 I made the towel. Enjoy.

mickeyfan2 said:
Hope you like them. I got all of them from our local Amish person. They have a great sense of humor don't they! :thumbsup2 I made the towel. Enjoy.

We had the blueberry jam with dinner last night, and the kids said it was the best jam they'd ever tasted! The towel is PERFECT!!!!! I absolutely love it!!! Thanks so much!!

My box from Janskin arrived today.

Inside I found
Blueberry preserves
Blue Blazes (blueberry Jalapeno preserves)
Party Dip (salsa) in Mild, but woohoo it smells HOT-through the jar!
Can't wait to try these.
Cute cube of post-its

What would you recommend to go with the blue blazes? Would chedder biscuits go? It's my turn to provide the food for our crop night in November and I wanted to bring something unusual. This could be the exact thing I'm looking for.

Thanks for the neat stuff!!

AlexWyattMommy said:
My box from Janskin arrived today.

Inside I found
Blueberry preserves
Blue Blazes (blueberry Jalapeno preserves)
Party Dip (salsa) in Mild, but woohoo it smells HOT-through the jar!
Can't wait to try these.
Cute cube of post-its

What would you recommend to go with the blue blazes? Would chedder biscuits go? It's my turn to provide the food for our crop night in November and I wanted to bring something unusual. This could be the exact thing I'm looking for.

Thanks for the neat stuff!!

The blue blazes in good if you put in on top of a package of softened cream cheese. Use can use that as a dip with ritz crackers...It is yummy :thumbsup2 Cheddar biscuits would be great with the blue blazes also.

The party dip really isn't hot, I am a baby when it comes to spicy and I like the dip and so do my girls.

I hope you enjoy :)

mommytotwo said:
I had recieved my exchange today from Mari-MariDisney.
I had gotten-
*Barefoot Contessa strawberry preserves
*Stonewall Kitchen wild maine blueberry jam
*Stonewall Kitchen raspberry peach champagne jam
*Mackays strawberry with champagne preserve
*Stonewall Kitchen strawberry and brandied apricot jam
*A cute butter/jam spreader

Thank you very much Mari. The champagne and brandied jams sound very exotic from the ones that I usually see around here.
Which one should I open first :teeth: . I will go along with the
blueberry. :thumbsup2

Hi Patsy,

I am glad your exchange got there safe and sound. I hope they're not too exotic for your taste.

On another note, I just got back from WDW a few hours ago and while I was there I bought a set of 4 spreaders, each with a park icon (tree, sorcerer's hat, Epcot ball and castle). I can't wait to try them with the jams that arrived before I left.

MariDisney said:
Hi Patsy,

I am glad your exchange got there safe and sound. I hope they're not too exotic for your taste.

On another note, I just got back from WDW a few hours ago and while I was there I bought a set of 4 spreaders, each with a park icon (tree, sorcerer's hat, Epcot ball and castle). I can't wait to try them with the jams that arrived before I left.

Nope they are not too exotic. I am already half way through the blueberry jam.
Enjoy the jams and jellies that you have recieved.

043.gif

Hi guys!

Sorry for the late posting, but the boards were down the other night, and the mail person left the box on the wrong door, and of course i didn't see it right away! Anyway...

Thank you so much to Jan, she send me:

_Red Flame Strawberry Jalapeño Preserves!
_Party Dip Salsa
_Apple Butter
_Sticky Pads

Can't wait to try everything, the salsa looks sooo good too. And as a latin girl I loveeee :love: spicy and hot stuff.

Thanks again!

You know Patsy, I went to my county main PO on Sat and they had the self thing there, I got the Priority stamps and since yours was the flat rate I got 2 stamps and I put them on the box and put it on the big box its like a big mail drop box that goes inside the post office so I know for sure that it went there, but I only have the machine ticket. But I'll call the PO or go by there tomorrow.

PixieDust32 said:
You know Patsy, I went to my county main PO on Sat and they had the self thing there, I got the Priority stamps and since yours was the flat rate I got 2 stamps and I put them on the box and put it on the big box its like a big mail drop box that goes inside the post office so I know for sure that it went there, but I only have the machine ticket. But I'll call the PO or go by there tomorrow.

No problem Roxy. I'm sure it will be here soon.

We had done an early morning run to the post office, but nothing yet-maybe tomorrow.
How about you Jan?

Jen...what did your sender send to you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter