January 2015 Challenge ~ New Year ~ New Goals

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Happy New Year to all my scrapping friends!

Let's start the new year with lots of completed pages and goals! sure some of use got some new fun machines and goodies to try out from :santa:

You know the drill any type of page 6 x 6 or larger will count!

Let the scrapping begin :thumbsup2

Total Pages completed: 423

Scrappers Goals:

mommy2mrb - 20
princessnancy96 - 75

WDWmom -30
Chae - 20
bigbabyblues - 20
maybecatlady - 20
poppins2000 - 40
OrangeBirdGirl - 35

concertkatie - 20
mybestieismickey - 15
hopemax - 10
iowatater - 10
disneydarling07 - 50
bernardandmissbianca -30
disneybelle99 - 10

Scrappers Completed Pages:

rlovew - 13
poppins2000 - 48
bigbabyblues - 3
concertkatie - 33
chae - 27
pn96 - 112 :earsgirl:
mommy2mrb - 36
disneydarling07 - 45
hopemax - 3
iowatater - 2
maybeecatlady - 15
mybestieismickey - 3
bernardandmissbiana - 50
orangebirdgirl - 51

Leader: :earsgirl:

Goal Met:

Last edited:
I'm in...

My goal is 75...but I hope to surpass that!

I've got lots to do! They advantage to winter time.. I don't go out except to take B to school and run errands on pays day!

I haven't been around for a couple years but I need to get scrapping again so I am in. Trying for 30 pages.

I did really bad in November and December! Hope to do better this month - gonna try for 20 pages!
Congrats on being the winner mommy2mrb and thanks for hosting!

I'm haven't been around since probably this time last year, but I'm in! My scrap table is out, and I'm planning to scrap with a friend tomorrow.

I am so far behind. My goal for January is 20 pages.

Steph

Had to put my table and scrapbook stuff away for December because it is located where we put up the tree. :laughing: But will be taking the decorations down this weekend and getting my scrapbook stuff back out. :woohoo:

My goal will be 20 pages.

My January goal is 15 pages. I'm hoping for more, but we're doing a full scrap room overhaul this month, so we'll see how far I get.

Welcome aboard ladies! nice to see some old friends returning!

good luck with your goals!

I am going to tentatively stick my toe in the water, and set a goal of 10 pages.

I really wanted to scrap more in 2014, but my Mom's cancer diagnosis, put an end to that really quick. Unfortunately, her battle is still continuing, so I don't know how much scrapping I will be able to do. I spent May-Dec flying back and forth from CO to FL, and when I was home other things took precedence. And that will continue in 2015. But I am home for a little while; and desperately need a "positive" distraction.

I really wanted to buy a Silhouette in 2014, and was going to scrap to "prove" I needed it. So with no scrapping, I didn't think it would happen. But DH and I came up with a plan, and it became my birthday/Christmas present courtesy of an Amazon.com Black Friday special. I haven't used it yet, but just having it has gotten me more in the "mood."

Hope - I bought myself a Silhouette for my birthday in July and decided that every 2014 event I scrapped needed to have at least 1 cut out included. So far I've only missed making something for 2 pages. Although now I've found I have been spending more time in Silhouette Studio designing things than I actually have scrapping. I'm hoping to dive back in to scrapping my Disney trip soon (600+ pics) - our Christmas tree was right smack in the middle of my crafting area and now it's down.

I really wanted to scrap more in 2014, but my Mom's cancer diagnosis, put an end to that really quick. Unfortunately, her battle is still continuing, so I don't know how much scrapping I will be able to do. I spent May-Dec flying back and forth from CO to FL, and when I was home other things took precedence. And that will continue in 2015. But I am home for a little while; and desperately need a "positive" distraction.

I pray that things go well with your mom- she is so sweet- I remember spending the day with you and meeting your parents a few years ago. I also know how hard it was for me to scrap as dad battled cancer. If you need someone to just listen let me know and I would be happy to do so for you.

Rebecca

Hope so sorry to hear about your mom, praying for you both.
Scrapping might be some good therapy for you, know it was for me after I lost Jim.

:hug:

Hope -- so sorry to hear about your mom... Continued prayers for you and your family.
I think a great therapy for you would be some scrapping even if it's only 1-2 pages a week... just some away time from reality.
:hug: to you my friend.

I did 13 pages in the last 2 days- finished my niece's album the first project on my life for the year!!

Rebecca

I did 13 pages in the last 2 days- finished my niece's album the first project on my life for the year!!

Rebecca

yay for finishing Rebecca :cool1:

did you want to make a goal for the month?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter