January 2015 Challenge ~ New Year ~ New Goals

Please add 5 more to my total..

I hope to have more tomorrow and I am not leaving my scraproom for the day!!!

Sorry Chae, will get that fixed!

I finished 2 over the weekend, hope to get a bunch done today!

updated to here!

Finished 1 page last night...Ill take it!

I sorted out my pictures and figured out I have 5 more pages to go before I complete the Paris leg of our trip. I sure hope I can finish it up by this weekend!

3 more pages for me today. I think I'm still overwhelmed by the number of photos I have from this trip and can't get motivated to work on it!

Katie --- if you saw the number of photos I take.. and then the number I develop that may or may not be used you'd flip your lid!!! I take it one stack at a time... ;)

Lisa -- please add 15 more to my total!! :) I think I have surpassed this month's goal and I still have more to do!!!

Have a great night!!!

I picked out my background paper, 2 photos and they are matted.

does this count as half a page?? lol

Please add 10 more pages to my total!

I have B's 8th grade school/sports done to date! :woohoo:
Tomorrow is to finish PL family 2014 album...

Keep up the good work ladies! each page finished is getting you closer to a completed album!
:woohoo::yay::dance3:

I finished 16 over the past couple days, hope to do some more tomorrow!

updated to here!

3 more for me!! Baby steps....I have to finish one page and start work on another and I will have completed my Paris vacation album! So excited!

Do you ever start working on an album and then get burnt out on it? I am determined to finish this album before i start on something else, but I cannot wait to scrap a new subject! lol

Katie --- if you saw the number of photos I take.. and then the number I develop that may or may not be used you'd flip your lid!!! I take it one stack at a time... ;)

I have everything sorted in to stacks but then can't decide which one to grab. Maybe I should just close my eyes and see what I end up with and hope for the best!

One of the SVG groups I am in is doing a blog hop tomorrow and it looks like there will be some Disney files so I am hoping that might get me motivated again too.

Got 3 more pages done tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter