January 20th 2014 Disney Magic 4 Night Bahamas

(updated 1/11/14 - FINAL LIST) :smickey: MAGIC MONDAY FE :smickey: 12 cabins 20 kids - 13 boys, 7 girls 24 adults 1) TexasTraubs 8534 Mark & Kristi boy-14, boy-11, girl-9 2) MagicFamily7 6552 Tyler & Rose (grandparents); Suzi & Robert (parents) boy-10, boy-5, girl-3 3) Rosinski 7062 Chris & Stephanie boy-8, girl-2 (Austyn & Ava) 4) AudreyKThompson 1041 Audrey & DH boy-9, boy-7, girl-4 (Elijah - 9 - Mickey Mouse and Captain Hook; Levi - 7 - Peter Pan, Toy Story/Buzz, Cars; Vivian - 4 - princesses, esp Belle and Elsa) 5) PacificDisMommy 2004 Crystal (mom) & Darcy (grandma) boy-7, girl-3 (Jacob - 7 - loves disney and is into typical boy things, cars, lego, pirates; Ella - 3 - loves princesses and all things girly) 6) MEandmyMINIMe 7037 Christine girl-5 (loves ALL princess, Avengers, Minnie) 7) BetsyRNBSN 7586 Betsy (adult) 8) gollaherx2/Kelly 6042 Greg & Kelly boy-7, boy-5 (Andrew & Matthew) 9) gollaherx2/Stacy 6044 Bryan & Stacy boy-7, boy-5 (Brandon & Grayson) 10) gollaherx2/Betty 6046 Nana & Papa (aka Betty & Larry) (2 adults) 11) Imedley200 5638 Bryan & Bethany (2 adults) 12) SCTigers 6603 Sandy & Kenny boy-13, girl-8 (DJ - 13 - any character; Abby - 8 - any character, but not a princess girl)

Posted a picture of fb page of MAGIC MONDAY's deck map. Idk how to link it here though. Sorry!

Sorry for the drama...just realized that this week wouldn't work for us. Had to bump over to the 27th. Hope you all have a wonderful cruise!

How is everyone doing this week? I know some are already traveling or visiting WDW. We are starting our travels on the 18th.

Any last minute tips or reminders for packing, etc?

See you all soon!

I got my sunscreen, Chapstick, and pop up hamper today, to go with my Tervis glass (nice and big).... And now it is snowing again..... I am SOOOOO ready for this cruise!!

I got my sunscreen, Chapstick, and pop up hamper today, to go with my Tervis glass (nice and big).... And now it is snowing again..... I am SOOOOO ready for this cruise!!

Ah yes! I can't forget the laundry bag!
I'm ready for this cruise too, hoping the weather is nice for us :)
We are up in BC, Canada and have been having unusual weather, some snow here and there and then it warms up and melts and then repeats, lol. Right now we don't have any snow on the ground which is unusual for our area this time of the year. I can see some snow on the mountain tops, but that's it!

Hoping for a nice warm beach day for Castaway Cay :) :cool1::beach:

Okay, we are coming for a 10 day land and sea vacation…so I feel like I'm packing everything including the kitchen sink. For you DCL regulars, could someone please chime in about the Tervis Cups???? Pros? Cons? I know they are handy to have, but there are 5 of us and I'm wondering how much we'll miss them if I don't pack them. They are just so bulky and times 5….I'm wondering if this is something I could take off of my packing list???? Thoughts????

I like my Tervis just because it saves me running back and forth to the drink station so often, plus I don't have the condensation issues you have with regular cups... It has a sacred place in my carry on...

Okay, we are coming for a 10 day land and sea vacation…so I feel like I'm packing everything including the kitchen sink. For you DCL regulars, could someone please chime in about the Tervis Cups???? Pros? Cons? I know they are handy to have, but there are 5 of us and I'm wondering how much we'll miss them if I don't pack them. They are just so bulky and times 5….I'm wondering if this is something I could take off of my packing list???? Thoughts????

I packed things inside our tervis cups! There are five of us as well.

I see that some of you are meeting at 3 on sail day. I seen someone said its on the FB page but I can't find it. Could some one send me the link o give me details pleas?

:smickey:

Hi everyone - just wanted to say hello! :)

Let me know if there are any last-minute questions or anything regarding the Magic Monday FE group.

Don't forget - I'll have a list on my door (#8534), and I'll also check this DIS board shortly after we board the ship, so feel free to post here.

If you think there's a strong chance that your room will change, you can also PM me and I'll send you my phone number so you can just text as soon as you get it.

Agghhhh!! So much to do in the next 72 hours! The countdown is on as we leave Saturday morning for WDW. Can't wait!! Last weather forecast is showing sunny & warm. See you all soon!

:smickey:

Hi everyone - just wanted to say hello! :)

Let me know if there are any last-minute questions or anything regarding the Magic Monday FE group.

Don't forget - I'll have a list on my door (#8534), and I'll also check this DIS board shortly after we board the ship, so feel free to post here.

If you think there's a strong chance that your room will change, you can also PM me and I'll send you my phone number so you can just text as soon as you get it.

Agghhhh!! So much to do in the next 72 hours! The countdown is on as we leave Saturday morning for WDW. Can't wait!! Last weather forecast is showing sunny & warm. See you all soon!

We will be attempting to upgrade to another room at the port, but won't have texting since I can't use my phone in the US (unless the terminal has free wifi?) But I will be sure to stop by your room to update the list if we do change rooms :)

Is it too late to take new additions? :)

My son, Patrick - 9, and I are going on the Magic on 24 January. I have a cabin on hold and will put down my deposit tomorrow for this sailing to make it a surprise back to back. Honestly I'm not sure how Disney would get me the documents so quickly if I book all of 4 days prior to sailing (esp with placing the deposit 3 days before). We are supposed to be doing WDW for several days first but I figure between the cost of the hotel, misc stuff, and our food that we might as well go on the Magic for an add'l 4 nights because it'll all even out! Another advantage of doing it this way is that we don't touch the annual passes that I have paid for, therefore we can use them another time since they haven't been activated yet.

This sailing will be our 4th Disney Cruise although it'll be our first time on a classic ship. We went on our first Disney Cruise in Jan of 2012 and have been hooked ever since (well everyone except my hubby - he doesn't like Disney or cruising so we have left him at home ever since that first voyage). We also are leaving my six year old at home (she doesn't do as well in school as my 9 year old and they both already missed a week over the fall portion of the school year to go on the Fantasy).

I'm off to read all of this thread. I got so excited that I had to come say hello first. :thumbsup2

We have 1-3 more spots for Palo Brunch (10am on AtSea day) if anyone is interested.... Would just need names and reservation #! Thanks!!! I'm getting so excited!!

If you still have availability, I will send you my information tomorrow once I have it. I haven't done Palo Brunch before and I'd love to do it with the group. I've read such great things about it! :cool1:

(updated 1/11/14 - FINAL LIST)

Just moving it to the top for easy access! :)

:smickey: MAGIC MONDAY FE :smickey:

12 cabins
20 kids - 13 boys, 7 girls
24 adults

1)
TexasTraubs
Mark & Kristi
boy-14, boy-11, girl-9

2)
MagicFamily7
Tyler & Rose (grandparents);
Suzi & Robert (parents)
boy-10, boy-5, girl-3

3)
Rosinski
Chris & Stephanie
boy-8, girl-2
(Austyn & Ava)

4)
AudreyKThompson
Audrey & DH
boy-9, boy-7, girl-4
(Elijah - 9 - Mickey Mouse and Captain Hook; Levi - 7 - Peter Pan, Toy Story/Buzz, Cars; Vivian - 4 - princesses, esp Belle and Elsa)

5)
PacificDisMommy
Crystal (mom) & Darcy (grandma)
boy-7, girl-3
(Jacob - 7 - loves disney and is into typical boy things, cars, lego, pirates; Ella - 3 - loves princesses and all things girly)

6)
MEandmyMINIMe
Christine
girl-5
(loves ALL princess, Avengers, Minnie)

7)
BetsyRNBSN
Betsy (adult)

8)
gollaherx2/Kelly
Greg & Kelly
boy-7, boy-5
(Andrew & Matthew)

9)
gollaherx2/Stacy
Bryan & Stacy
boy-7, boy-5
(Brandon & Grayson)

10)
gollaherx2/Betty
Nana & Papa (aka Betty & Larry) (2 adults)

11)
Imedley200
Bryan & Bethany (2 adults)

12)
SCTigers
Sandy & Kenny
boy-13, girl-8
(DJ - 13 - any character; Abby - 8 - any character, but not a princess girl)

:smickey: MAGIC MONDAY FE Quick List (FINAL)

we just booked at last minute! Looking forward to getting away for a few days :beach:

Welcome Irish cowboy! There's a Dis meet Embarkation day at 3 PM on the promenade deck hope you can make it!

i'll see if i can get my wife, mother, father and daughter to come up and say hi. unless we side track and get caught up busy walking around taking photos. haha

I am glad to hear that I am not the only one booking this last minute! Now we are waiting on our cabin assignment.

It didn't take too long at all, we have been assigned a cabin that is in the forward section of Deck 5. I am excited to have a starboard view as well because it is my favorite. Since we had a GTY room, we didn't have any say in our cabin assignment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter