Jessica and Curtis <3

I just caught up on your PJ! Your wedding will be here before you know it!! You also gave me warm fuzzies with your shout out to my pj a few months ago :goodvibes - your DIY projects sound great! I really wanted to do bubbles or ribbon wands for my wedding but never got around to it! I also love your engagement story- way better than mine! haha. I also adore the Mickey/Minnie teacup cake topper- is that by Lenox? I considered getting the Princess Aurora dancing with Prince Philip by Lenox, but I would up with the glass Cinderella castle instead! I wish I had made a small flower "lei" to wrap around the base of my cake topper so it wasn't so awkwardly sitting on top of the bare cake top... Something to consider, maybe, since you were interested in jazzing up your cake? I also had a lot of fun putting together my "emergency kits" using single-use items I ordered from drugstore.com :thumbsup2 Enjoy this last couple months of craziness- it's stressful, but in the end you'll look back and smile upon it!!

Happy Planning!

Things are finally starting to really come together!

WE HAVE A CAKE TOPPER!!!!

I am so excited!! I have searched and searched and we finally decided on:

You didn't tell me you found a cake topper! I knew this was one of the options and I'm so excited it's the one you picked! :hyper:

So small hitch with the cake topper...it might be heavier then DCL allows...

Never fear though I have a plan B!

ALSO super excited the my stupendous photographer is now on Disboards!! Hi Em! :yoda:

We are officially less than a month away! I got a call from DCL that we can't float between the tables because it would be to confusing for the servers. She was so mean about it that I was actually in tears! We have two tables with 8 and 13 or 9 and 12. and according the DCL rep wanting to sit at table 82 in the royal palace is "stupid". That was annoying.

oh well IM GETTING MARRIED IN 29 DAYS!!!!!!!

So small hitch with the cake topper...it might be heavier then DCL allows...

Never fear though I have a plan B!

ALSO super excited the my stupendous photographer is now on Disboards!! Hi Em! :yoda:

We are officially less than a month away! I got a call from DCL that we can't float between the tables because it would be to confusing for the servers. She was so mean about it that I was actually in tears! We have two tables with 8 and 13 or 9 and 12. and according the DCL rep wanting to sit at table 82 in the royal palace is "stupid". That was annoying.

oh well IM GETTING MARRIED IN 29 DAYS!!!!!!!

1. THAT WOULD MAKE ME REALLY SAD. But I trust your plan b.
2. I've been on the Disboards forever, I just haven't been active on them in a loooong time. The cruise has changed that :rotfl:
3. Like, you didn't want to have assigned seats for you and curtis and you would switch? I'm confused but it sucks that they don't want to let you do whatever it is.

WOW !! CONGRATULATIONS !!! :goodvibes
What a wonderful wedding ceremony you will have !!!

We are on the same cruise !! and I'll be wishing you all the best that morning on Castaway !!

Where is your wedding location ? (if I may ask )

I'd love to "watch" ... from far away , of course !!! I always cry at weddings ,
:goodvibes I and DH celebrated our 35 wedding anniversary last year ...

I wish you two the same happiness and deep joy we have had ( and still have ) in the past 40 years or so ( marriage : 35 years + more than 5 years when we were just engaged at Uni ).

sorgenia_fiori.jpg

Have the most wonderful life together !!! :hug: laura

WOW !! CONGRATULATIONS !!! :goodvibes
What a wonderful wedding ceremony you will have !!!

We are on the same cruise !! and I'll be wishing you all the best that morning on Castaway !!

Where is your wedding location ? (if I may ask )

I'd love to "watch" ... from far away , of course !!! I always cry at weddings ,
:goodvibes I and DH celebrated our 35 wedding anniversary last year ...

I wish you two the same happiness and deep joy we have had ( and still have ) in the past 40 years or so ( marriage : 35 years + more than 5 years when we were just engaged at Uni ).

sorgenia_fiori.jpg

Have the most wonderful life together !!! :hug: laura

Thank you so much!! That is completely wonderfully sweet of you! I believe the ceremony is on the family beach, but honestly i have no idea where. I would love to have you come and watch! In my opinion, the more the merrier! Does anyone else know where the wedding is actually held??

1. THAT WOULD MAKE ME REALLY SAD. But I trust your plan b.
2. I've been on the Disboards forever, I just haven't been active on them in a loooong time. The cruise has changed that :rotfl:
3. Like, you didn't want to have assigned seats for you and curtis and you would switch? I'm confused but it sucks that they don't want to let you do whatever it is.

1. You'll love plan B, its very whimsical.
2. I think knew that? (thats a total lie, i didnt know that haha)
3. It was so heartbreaking. Curtis and I wanted to float around at tables so that we manage to sit with everyone. However they did NOT want us to do that. We ended up with 2 tables, one of 12 and one of 9. Its just frustrating.

3. It was so heartbreaking. Curtis and I wanted to float around at tables so that we manage to sit with everyone. However they did NOT want us to do that. We ended up with 2 tables, one of 12 and one of 9. Its just frustrating.

For the reception or at dinner every night?

Wow, 2 weeks that's do exciting! We are at the 6 month mark! I can't wait to see and hear all about it! Did you end up making your own aisle runner?? I was thinking of doing that

Best of wishes
Jodi

I didnt end up making the aisle runner. I tried but honestly there wasnt room in my suitcase! My dress is voluminous and took up quite a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter