Jodi's bridal journal (posts welcome) - I'm back!

Although, I haven't posted here much in the past couple of weeks - I do assure all of you that I have been keeping up with my exercising.....well, last week was about the only exception! but this week I am getting back on track and I will be doing my shakes and getting back to my diet....although, I have not been doing bad at all. My trainer is very happy with my progress and so is everyone but me.

I wouldn't say that I need to lose weight - just maintain and start to work on some trouble areas - mainly my hips and lower stomach.

Tomorrow I plan on hitting the gym again - I has been a little harder to get th motivation because of the heat but I can't let that stop me. I only have 2 more months.....gotta look good for Mickey. Umh, I mean my husband to be (if he ever knew that I put Mickey ahead of him - he'd be so upset).

Have a great week everyone!

:wave2:

I love your engagement photo.

Good for you for sticking with the plan that you are doing to get into shape. And yes, you don't want to not look good for Mick I mean your future DH!!!!! (good one there).

Keep up the good work!

Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

I'm back! All the wedding craziness and honeymoon is over - now, I'm going to get back on track.

I just started Weight Watchers, although - my first meeting won't be until tomorrow night......I've been using material that my mother gave to me (extra copies) - so far, so good.

Ahhh.....my inactivity has gotten the best of me! I gained so much weight with all of the wedding stress and the honeymoon (all those free deserts).

At weigh in tonight - I weighed in at 141, Weight Watchers set the goal of 120....although I want to lose an additional 10 pounds - that's when I felt the best about myself.

Well, tomorrow is my first official day on the Weight Watchers plan. Now to start on my next mission getting back to the gym (I've been away for about 3 months now - I feel so bad).

Have a good night everyone!

Jodi

So far, so good with WW - I've been staying OP (Flex-Plan) but I won't expect much for a first week! Weigh in is this Thursday and on top of not feeling that great still....TOM is on the way! I'm hoping for a good weigh in though.

Sunday was my first day back at the gym - just cardio though. Unfortunately, I haven't been to the gym since early October :rolleyes: I hope I turn it around in no time.....tonight is kind of a recoup day and then I will be back tomorrow.

Have a great night everyone!

Hi Everyone,

Forgot to post last night - I did cardio for an hour and circuit training for a half-hour.

I've been doing good so far and am still sticking to the plan (Flex) - tomorrow is my first official weigh in at WW, although.....I'm not expecting much - TOM is on the way! :guilty:

Hope everyone else is doing well on their plans! Have a great night

Jodi

Tonight was weigh in at Weight Watchers and I lost 3 pounds, I'm so relieved! I thought for sure I would show as losing nothing with TOM on the way. I'm so happy - but I want more!

Tomorrow night I hope to make it to the fitness center at my apartment - soon I will be going back to my gym! I just want to get back some of the endurance!

Have a great Friday everyone!

Welcome back and glad that all your wedding craziness is done. I love your picture in your signature. Congrats on getting back into things and that first weight loss!!!! That is awesome! Keep up the good work.

Chris

Cruise04 said:
Welcome back and glad that all your wedding craziness is done. I love your picture in your signature. Congrats on getting back into things and that first weight loss!!!! That is awesome! Keep up the good work.

Chris

Thanks Chris!

Still doing well with Weight Watchers! I like it so far, I don't feel deprived of anything and always feel full, only thing that I really need is vitamins!!! I always feel dragged out but that's happened before and once I added the vitamins - I was good to go!

Today, I did an hour of cardio. :)

Hi Jodi!

Sounds like you are back in the groove, girl! :Pinkbounc Way to go! :cool1: That's a great picture of you and your DH in your signature. :goodvibes

Have a great day today! :sunny:

Happy Holidays Jodi!

Keep up the good work - you are doing awesome. It's nice when you don't feel like you are depriving yourself. Hope you have a great holiday!

Chris

Merry Christmas Jodi!

I hope you and your DH have an amazing 1st Christmas together! :goodvibes Best WISHes for a wonderful holiday season! :goodvibes

toystoryduo said:
Merry Christmas Jodi!

I hope you and your DH have an amazing 1st Christmas together! :goodvibes Best WISHes for a wonderful holiday season! :goodvibes

Thanks Tracy! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Today - I made it to the Fitness center (at the apartment) and did an hour of cardio....I'm still keeping up with the point system, and I was so very excited yesterday - my mother got me a basketful of Weight Watchers goodies (for my birthday) :)

I just hope that I can make it through the next couple of days without doing any major damage.

Have a great holiday everyone!

I think I may have made it through the holidays with little or no damage.....but I will know for sure this coming Thursday at weigh in.

Today I made it to the fitness center - an hour of cardio and circuit training :)

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoyed their Christmas!

Went to the fitness center today and worked out for an hour and a half. I've been doing good staying on plan. I went in for weigh in this past Thursday, I lost another .8, I'm a little bit dissapointed but - At least I lost! This bring me to a solid 5 pounds loss.

Tomorrow, Bob and I will be going to the fitness center together.

Have a great New Year everyone!

Jodi

Okay - so I didn't make it to the fitness center yesterday but I did make it today! but I made it there solo - Bob hasn't been feeling well.

I did an hour of cardio and I hope to make it there again tomorrow after work. I have been staying on plan with Weight Watchers, much easier to deal with than the gym diet I was doing before. I'm just a little bit disappointed that I haven't lost as quickly as I have in the past.

Everyone else thinks I'm doing really good - last WW meeting the leader kept on trying to talk me into becoming a leader too, although I couldn't tell if she was just kidding.

Next meeting is this coming Thursday, but I will probably use the option of not weighing in - this week I fear has done some damage plus that day I am going out to lunch with one of the client teams.

Have a great week everyone!

Jodi

Hello Everyone,

I made it to the fitness center again today......and this time I brought my husband with me. He's been saying for weeks that he's wanted to go and tonight I made sure that he did indeed go ;) .

I wanted to wait to go to the gym, until I am in better shape.....I left in good condition but the wedding stress and all of the honeymoon eating had gotten the better of me. God, I felt so bad how much I let myself go :rolleyes: but I'm back on the upswing :goodvibes .

Tonight I did about an hour of cardio and some leg and arm exercises. I also hope to get back into better detail of my routines as the year goes on.

Have a great rest of your week everyone!

Hi Everyone,

Hope that you have all had a great week! This was a little of a rough week for me - eating wise but hopefully I didn't do too much damage. I fully plan on going to the fitness center and just rejoined my gym (there is much more equipment there and I get more motivated there)......I had to rejoin to get the lower rate each month.

I'm also thinking about getting the video for Windsor Pilates.......to do on off days from the gym. I always thought that I didn't do enough stretching and had done some of the moves with my personal trainer in the past (truly amazing results). Hopefully when I feel better about myself I can try kickboxing classes at a local studio.

Well, I hope everyone is doing good - have a fabulous weekend!

Jodi

Update - Woo hoo......I made it to the Fitness Center once again, DH and I were there for close to two hours. I can't wait to have my old body back again, before I was here on the boards, before I was engaged.....I was at 110 pounds and felt great. Now, I'm at 136 and I feel just horrible but I've been going to my WW meetings and making it to the gym, and really watching what I'm eating!

I wasn't brave enough to weigh in at the last meeting but will be getting weighed in when I go to the meeting this coming Thursday.

I also just ordered the Winsor Pilates DVD - I can't wait to get it and working on that on my off days from the gym.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter