John and Jessica's Wedding - - June 2010 SBP

Please tell me how you are getting your bags down there?? I am panicking about how we are going to get all of this stuff to DW??:confused3:confused3
I live in Miami so we're driving up in two cars, mine and DF's cars. The bags will be assembled already and packed in a box in one of the cars, probably Dannys because he has the hatchback and more space.

We're not taking much up, the dress, his suit, luggage and the welcome bags.

I live in Miami so we're driving up in two cars, mine and DF's cars. The bags will be assembled already and packed in a box in one of the cars, probably Dannys because he has the hatchback and more space.

We're not taking much up, the dress, his suit, luggage and the welcome bags.

UHhhh...that is what everyone is saying that I'm asking.:headache::headache: I live in NY so obviously I cannot fly with them...I was thinking about UPSing them down there but I think that might cost us an arm and a leg..and I don't know if Disney will accept packages for us..:confused3

7 months till our wedding!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:: I guess you don't realize as your going along, how fast everything comes. I want my day to come so bad, but then what will I have to plan anymore? Double edge sword.:rotfl2:

Nothing really new to update..tonight, I'll be looking for more possible hairstyles and researching all the possible vendors to come and do my hair down there..i really don't know who to go with

UHhhh...that is what everyone is saying that I'm asking.:headache::headache: I live in NY so obviously I cannot fly with them...I was thinking about UPSing them down there but I think that might cost us an arm and a leg..and I don't know if Disney will accept packages for us..:confused3

You can definitely ship stuff ahead of time. You can ship it right to your resort and they will hold it till you check in. :thumbsup2

Your welcome bags are really coming along! What a great job you've done. And I really like the cards you made to ask you girls to be in your wedding. VERY Cute!

indecisive mind...Ahh!! I am having second thoughts on SBP. I am so worried that because we are getting married in June that the weather may force us inside...so I emailed my coordinator and the WP is still available....what to do, what to do...:confused::confused:

Thanks to someone on the boards, I think it was (jessesgirl-080708, THANKS!!), I was able to get a good idea of what I wanted to do for door hangers for everyone. I really liked her idea of something simple, yet fun, so I tried it out and loved them. The one for DF and my room is reversible. (one side says we're getting married, the other says just married.)

So today in the mail I got a package!! YAY..it was my rhinestones and transfer paper from MPress :) So tonight I figured I'd try and make the first one...I think it came out pretty good, but definitely some room for improvement. Within the next few weeks I'll be making more and posting more pics..but here's one for now.

Love the door hangers, so cute. The tank top turned out great! I haven't gotten around to ordering the stuff yet, trying to figure out how many I need. Looking forward to seeing more.

I have been giving it some thought about who to book to do my hair the day of. I have heard so many mixed feelings on all of the people I was planning on. So I'm really going to need feedback....

Patricia Le Jeune
or
Lisa P

I don't really know of any one else, suggestions welcome please!!!!!!

Your door hangers came out great! Very cute!!

For hair, I had Ana from Beute Speciale and she was awesome!!! My hair did not budge the entire day - even after dancing, and the heat and humidity, my hair still looked perfect at the end of the wedding. The curls stayed (which NEVER happens with my hair) - our photographers even commented on how my hair looks the perfect in every picture.

Front
1816.jpg
Back
1816-BK-A.jpg

2005.jpg

Beautiful! Who are the makers of these dresses?

I got my DISNEY COORDINATOR!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana: Her name is Tanis..so PLEASE if you had her give me all the feedback! She seemed really nice and helpful...unfortunalty I missed her call but her voicemail seemed sweet. I'm just super psyched to start planning for real now!!!!!

Tanis ROCKS! I had her when planning my Escape. She is prompt in communicating and if it takes her a little while to find out something she at least lets you know. The best way to communicate with her is via email. Congrats!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your door hangers! I am definitely going to have to make something like that for us. What a cute idea!

I know our families won't go for it, but DF and I can definitely do something like that! You are so crafty! :thumbsup2

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your door hangers! I am definitely going to have to make something like that for us. What a cute idea!

I know our families won't go for it, but DF and I can definitely do something like that! You are so crafty! :thumbsup2

Thanks, your so sweet! I have a great time making this stuff, once my wedding has come and gone, I don't know what I'll do with my free time.:confused3

The doory hangers look fab as does the rhinstone top :)

I was excited to see how the first tank top came out, tonight I'm making a "Just Married" in the disney font :) And since DF obviously wont wear Rhinestones, I ordered his favorite NFL team shirt and personalized the back to say groom.

Tanis ROCKS! I had her when planning my Escape. She is prompt in communicating and if it takes her a little while to find out something she at least lets you know. The best way to communicate with her is via email. Congrats!

Tanis is great! We have a call with her next Friday to discuss my million questions that I have for her. She was a little slow to get back to my emails at first, but it was because she was bogged down with weddings.

Oh and the dresses are all Alfred Angelo

Love the door hangers, so cute. The tank top turned out great! I haven't gotten around to ordering the stuff yet, trying to figure out how many I need. Looking forward to seeing more.

Check back tomorrow, more pictures should be up. I have to go buy more tank tops at American Eagle tonight ;) I just bought a bunch to begin with, I chose a really small size rhinestone, and I didnt think I'd like the way they look, but I do and I'm glad I chose that size

Your door hangers came out great! Very cute!!

For hair, I had Ana from Beute Speciale and she was awesome!!! My hair did not budge the entire day - even after dancing, and the heat and humidity, my hair still looked perfect at the end of the wedding. The curls stayed (which NEVER happens with my hair) - our photographers even commented on how my hair looks the perfect in every picture.

If you don't mind me asking how much did she charge you? And does she charge extra for early, early morning hair appts? I need someone at like 5am:eek::eek: It pains me just to say that since I'm not a morning person.

Great work on all your projects and getting free stuff.

Free Stuff ROCKS!! I've gotten so much its unbelievable. :laughing::laughing:

I was excited to see how the first tank top came out, tonight I'm making a "Just Married" in the disney font :) And since DF obviously wont wear Rhinestones, I ordered his favorite NFL team shirt and personalized the back to say groom.

I was looking at the rhinestone transfers on ebay myself, deffiently need to get some they are a great idea.
Ooh thats a great thing, getting groom on a sports shirt :)

So you put together small rhinestones yourself to make that tank top?! :worship: That is amaaaazing! Did you have something to copy as far as the font goes? I'm dying to have a Bride shirt in Disney font! Do you think you saved money as opposed to ordering from the seller on Etsy? I'm such a sucker for rhinestones! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter