John-Cole's spring pictures!

Beauty

DIS Veteran
He got his proofs in today and I thought I would share them with yall.

Here we have John-Cole,

fc475741.jpg

Next is John-Cole and Kim. J.C. is in the 5th grade and Kim is in the 7th but they have known each other for years and J.C. calls Kim his big sister and he is her little brother,

fc475746.jpg

Next is John-Cole with his girlfriend Allison and his friend Matt with his girlfriend Samantha (Tell me they are far to young for this!!)

fc475747.jpg

I thought I would throw in a picture of John-Cole and his girlfriend Allison from the Christmas Play of their 4th grade year....so they have been together for well over a year now...too young! Too Young!!
She is a precious girl though. This was in their play thus the make up!
fdcc4624.jpg

Thank you for sharing picturs of your son. You have a handsome son. :)
I would have to agree too young for "girlfriends". You make me wonder what will happen when my DD(8) gets that age. I had to be 16 before I had a boyfriend. Times have changed for sure.

Great pictures!! He's a real cutie and so is his "girlfriend". :D

Thanks for those pictures Beth. They all look great and John-Cole looks so grown up already!!

Great pictures, Beth! He's just adorable. :) He's how old and has a girlfriend? :eek: I remember when I was in 4th grade there was one couple in our class. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Beauty
Oh and notice anything about the HAT???

Is there a Mickey on it? When I was in school (ages ago LOL), they wouldn't let the boys wear hats let alone have their photos taken with them on.

John-Cole is 11 and in the 5th grade. He and Allison have been off and on since the beginning of 4th grade.

Donna they don't let them wear them either, he just took the hat specifically for the pictures.....John-Cole doesn't look like himself without a baseball cap. Oh and its a MIckey alright, from Test Track.

Wow, Beth! He's grown! Great pics....:D

Wow! He's grown alot Beth! Looking good!

Max had a girlfriend from 2-4th grade - Danielle. They were really more like really good friends than boyfriend/girlfriend. Her family moved & eventually, they just lost touch.....

You do have a handsome dude there

(In DSs 5th grd I havent heard of any boyfriend/girlfriends yet anyways)

What a handsome guy! No wonder the girls are already chasing him. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter