***July Ornament sent/received thread***.....COMPLETED!!

I recieved my exchange today. I recieved a cute Tinkerbell orniment, thank you.

:yay: Glad one arrived.

The rest should be there very soon, I hope. Getting a bit concerned about a couple of them :(

My daughter had recieved her exchange today :cool1: . Pigletspal had sent her-
*Set of 4 glass Mickey head ornaments
*Mickey Mouse tealight holder

Thank you very much Becky. My daughter, and I will have fun putting up the ornaments that you had sent, and the tealight holder will go into our bathroom medicine cabinet with the other candles during Christmas.
:santa: :goodvibes

Glad another arrived, Patsy. It is actually for you ::yes:: Shayla's is coming from Canada.

Okay here are the people still waiting:

mommytotwo's DD (mailed 7-22)
bababear_50 (mailed 7-26)

Both the ones left are Canada related. Hopefully they will arrive soon.
They seem to be taking a very long time.

ugh I cant believe it isnt there yet. I knew it would take a awhile but this is crazy. Next time I wont use usps.

Both of the Canada ones are taking a long time.
The one going from Canada is taking even longer :rolleyes:

My DS received his box Friday. I'm sorry but I forgot to bring the card in with me and I can't remember who sent it. He was very happy with what he received!:goodvibes

Here is what he got:

Mickey Nut cracker ornament - he collects nut crackers and this was a huge hit!
Pack of 100 water balloons
Small Mickey Mouse
Mickey Magic wash cloth

Thank you so much!!!!!! He has been talking about nut crackers all weekend.:rotfl:

I'm so glad he liked it! I'm glad I "found out" he liked nut crackers... ;)

I'm just now posting because we have been out of town! But I was glad to see you had gotten it!

I sent a PM.....I think if those last 2 don't arrive in Friday's mail, we will need to get them resent.
Does that sound good to everyone involved?
Not sure what is going on....had to have 2 resent in the pin exchange too :rollyes::

I sent a PM.....I think if those last 2 don't arrive in Friday's mail, we will need to get them resent.
Does that sound good to everyone involved?
Not sure what is going on....had to have 2 resent in the pin exchange too :rollyes::

Yes, that is fine.

Hi guys

Mel here
I sent the exchange on the 22nd --(Shayla) by the way it was wrapped in Christmas Princess wrapping paper.
It was sent Canada Post --no tracking number --but I do have a receipt(#2268576) and just got off the phone with Canada Post---good grief --they won't even start an inquiry until Sept the 8th. Soooooooooo I'm hoping it's just late and on it's way,,I especially bought one of the ornaments for Shayla at Hallmark.
Also keep in mind we had a civic holiday here on Monday(Simcoe Day) so no mail service ,
I asked Canada post if I could track my parcels next time and she said I'd have to get Expidited Service in order to get a tracking number--not sure what that all envolves but I'll check into it.
I'm so Sorry Shayla has to wait ,,me I'm an adult and it's no big deal but I can see how a kid would be upset.
Again Sorry Patsy ,,hope it gets there

I just remembered i also paid via visa so I feel good to have extra paper work ,,sorry never had this happen before and i feel awful

Hugs Mel

Hi guys

Mel here
I sent the exchange on the 22nd --(Shayla) by the way it was wrapped in Christmas Princess wrapping paper.
It was sent Canada Post --no tracking number --but I do have a receipt(#2268576) and just got off the phone with Canada Post---good grief --they won't even start an inquiry until Sept the 8th. Soooooooooo I'm hoping it's just late and on it's way,,I especially bought one of the ornaments for Shayla at Hallmark.
Also keep in mind we had a civic holiday here on Monday(Simcoe Day) so no mail service ,
I asked Canada post if I could track my parcels next time and she said I'd have to get Expidited Service in order to get a tracking number--not sure what that all envolves but I'll check into it.
I'm so Sorry Shayla has to wait ,,me I'm an adult and it's no big deal but I can see how a kid would be upset.
Again Sorry Patsy ,,hope it gets there

I just remembered i also paid via visa so I feel good to have extra paper work ,,sorry never had this happen before and i feel awful

Hugs Mel

Shayla knows that her ornament exchange will be coming in the mail, so is looking forward to it, but she is being a patient little girl princess: . Maybe the ornament is making a stop somewhere, and will be here soon. I will check in daily or two to let you all know if we have recieved it or not.

Hopefully they will both arrive soon.....they must be vacationing together somewhere :rotfl:
Let's hope we hear something soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter