***July Ornament sent/received thread***.....COMPLETED!!

:( Darn.....well, we'll give it tomorrow then. Hope it arrives.

It appears the one going TO Canada was ordered and they shipped it ground, so we will see how long we wait for that one. But it sounds well worth the wait ::yes::

My daughter had recieved her exchange today :cool1: . Pigletspal had sent her-
*Set of 4 glass Mickey head ornaments
*Mickey Mouse tealight holder

Thank you very much Becky. My daughter, and I will have fun putting up the ornaments that you had sent, and the tealight holder will go into our bathroom medicine cabinet with the other candles during Christmas.
:santa: :goodvibes

Glad to hear it arrived...............:) Enjoy.

Hopefully today.

We decided to give the one going to HI until next Friday....if it doesn't arrive by then, a new package will be shipped.

Wow !!!!

Thank-you so much --my pkg arrived this afternoon and it is packed with very beautiful ornaments

Disney glass slipper, Pocahontas , Mickey welcome sound,,and a precious Tink,,

beautiful choices and I love them all Thank-you .

Hugs Mel

now if only the one I sent would hurry up and arrive :santa:

:woohoo: Glad to hear one of them arrived :yay:

Now we just have the one to go....hopefully it will arrive soon ::yes::

Wow !!!!

Thank-you so much --my pkg arrived this afternoon and it is packed with very beautiful ornaments

Disney glass slipper, Pocahontas , Mickey welcome sound,,and a precious Tink,,

beautiful choices and I love them all Thank-you .

Hugs Mel

now if only the one I sent would hurry up and arrive :santa:

Thats from me, I am glad you like it and I am so sorry it took so long.

I have packages to pick up at the post office, so hopefully the last exchange will be there :). I will report in later.

:(

Couple of more days and then we will figure out something.

Might need an elf....any volunteers?? Hopefully we won't need one, but I would like to get it organized just in case, so we can get Shayla a package ASAP.

Okay...if nothing arrives tomorrow, Patsy, post or let me know and I will get something else going ASAP.
hopefully that original one will still arrive sometime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter