July Pen Pal Exchange-COMPLETED!!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Pen pals, I will be sending everyone the topic, and twist for the month of July. You may start to send out your exchanges now, and please send them by Saturday July 11th. Please start to check in for our MANDATORY check weekly check in to remain in the exchange. If you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know.

Please post here once you have sent out your exchange, and as soon as you receive your exchange. I will be keeping track of all mailings.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. And don't forget to scan this thread since I may put notes, or questions along the way to certain individuals, or to the entire group.

If you have not yet checked in this week please do so by today. Today is the last day for the mandatory check in.

All pen pals please check in here for the mandatory weekly check in. Weekly check ins are from Monday-Friday of each week.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

Checking in. Florida weather really sucks right now and I'm cranky from too much work. 48 days until WDW.

Thank you all for checking in!

A WDW trip sounds like fun and something to look forward to.

Patsy, thank you so much for my cute Hawaii mugs and yummy smoothie recipe!!! Can't wait to try them!!! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter