July Postcards Winners Check In Here!!

irishbosoxfan

<font color=red>BL II - Red Team<br><font color=te
On Thursday July 5th I won a lanyard and pin set!! I won a lanyard and mickey ears last month!!

I LOVE getting mail from Mickey!!

We received 3 sets of YOMD mouse ears July 6.

That's a total of 5 sets of ears and 2 lanyards.

I'm still hoping for one of the DVC prizes!! :cool1:

ok I think my poor postman is going to BUY me something from Disney and pretend to mail it to me to shut me up LOL.

I just started sending in postcards. Not sure why I waited so long, but oh well, better late than never.

Congrats to all the winners!

We won 3 sets of Mickey Mouse ears on 7/6..... We are all very thrilled with our prizes..... Yippee!!!!:woohoo:

But does anyone know when these (July winners) postcards were pulled? Or an approx month? I have read on many threads that it takes a chunk of time before you actually get your prize.... Just curious:confused3

We won 3 sets of Mickey Mouse ears on 7/6..... We are all very thrilled with our prizes..... Yippee!!!!:woohoo:

But does anyone know when these (July winners) postcards were pulled? Or an approx month? I have read on many threads that it takes a chunk of time before you actually get your prize.... Just curious:confused3

If I have been keeping up with this correctly, your prize received in July was drawn on April 20th. :goodvibes

Anyone remember my tune...."someday my 'EARS' will come"...:rolleyes1 Well..they DID! I got my first set on 7/6! Yeah!!!!! :dance3: :woohoo: Sending in more postcards and waiting for the BIG one!

I haven't gotten any yet :( And we sent them in i believe it was... April? :(

Oh well. I'll keep sending.

Got a set of ears about a week ago and another pickup notice from the PO yesterday so I will get that tomorrow. I think it may be more ears. I am up to 4 pairs of ears and probably 10 lanyards. :banana:

Got a set of ears about a week ago and another pickup notice from the PO yesterday so I will get that tomorrow. I think it may be more ears. I am up to 4 pairs of ears and probably 10 lanyards. :banana:

Heather - Have many postcards do you send a day? Also, have many total?:surfweb:

Got home today and ANOTHER pink certified card...this one for TWO parcels from Disney. I'm sure it's just ears or lanyards but still very exciting! Now I guess I'll wait til Friday to pick up all three since I don't want to wait at the PO two days in a row. Man...July has been a good month for me.

To answer a previous posters question, I send three cards a day and have been doing so since the beginning of this promo. Missed a few days here and there, but do manage to get them out most days. :wizard:

So you have to send the POST card to London?

Only if you live in the UK:
(i) if a legal resident of the United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada or Mexico: P.O. Box 8629, Elmhurst, IL 60126; or (ii) if a legal resident of the United Kingdom: Disney Dream Giveaway, 483 Green Lanes, London N13 4BS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter