June 2007 Rate/Code Watch

I called DVC today and snagged a DVC rate on my cash weekends on a one bedroom at the BCV's. So if there are any DVC owners looking for discounts they have some available for cash nights. My rack rate before tax was $480 after discount $360 after tax. So I am super excited!!!!

Thank you.. and Exactly! I don't know when the rates will be that low.. and if they weren't, I couldn't afford it! Ok.. Justified! I'm happy now. Well I was happy as soon as I made the reservations, nervous, but happy. Now I'm more happy than nervous :banana:

Looking forward to the BC! :wizard: :banana:

:upsidedow happy Nervous happy nervous!

:lmao:

:upsidedow happy Nervous happy nervous!

:lmao:

Hey you!

Well, as you can see my end plans have changed :D. How's-about changing yours to be there the same time for once!!! With your shiny new APs you can come down anytime now :flower3:

Maybe Christmastime.. we can even fly down together. Heck, we can carpool to the darn airport... :rotfl:

HELP!!!!:scared1: I missed the last few days. Is there a code for JUne? :confused3 Not sure I understand whats going on and I have to get to work..... Please let me know.
Thanks.

HELP!!!!:scared1: I missed the last few days. Is there a code for JUne? :confused3 Not sure I understand whats going on and I have to get to work..... Please let me know.
Thanks.

I think there were a bunch of people getting upsells.... maybe using a private code??!! not exactly sure on that....
But nothing for the public.... and no AP rates for June....
Yet.. I hope!:confused3

I called DVC today and snagged a DVC rate on my cash weekends on a one bedroom at the BCV's. So if there are any DVC owners looking for discounts they have some available for cash nights. My rack rate before tax was $480 after discount $360 after tax. So I am super excited!!!!

Great deal!! What are your dates? I tried to switch from BWV to BCV a few days ago (cash nights) and couldn't. I received the same rate as you. I'll stay at BWV with the cash discount instead of rack at BCV, but have never had a good experience at BWV. If no AP rates come out, I'll consider myself lucky with that discount.

I just wanted to keep hope alive for AP rates...

I just checked my arrival date, June 9, which is a Saturday and all the MK deluxes (GF, Poly, Contemp, WL) had almost all room category availability. That's changed since yesterday when the Poly only had Theme Park and Concierge...now nearly all room cats are available there too!

Please WDW, give us an AP rate for June since you've got rooms to sell still!!!

I will be shocked if it happens. I called today to try to add 2 nights(13th
& 14th) to our Poly stay. No rooms of any kind available. None of any kind at WL & none at Contemporary. Had to settle for a studio at WL villas. Not looking good for AP discounts.

I will be shocked if it happens. I called today to try to add 2 nights(13th
& 14th) to our Poly stay. No rooms of any kind available. None of any kind at WL & none at Contemporary. Had to settle for a studio at WL villas. Not looking good for AP discounts.

I can understand none at Contemp. and maybe the other MK/Monorail resorts..... with the North Wing gone.....
But I just called on Thursday looking to posibly upgrade to Deluxe and was told there was lots of availability at all the Epcot resorts.... for all room types. They still had AAA rates available too.
This was for the same travel dates..... June 8 to 16th.

We are staying at the Sports June 3-10 and paid $104 (taxes etc. included) per night with AAA discount.

I booked Pop for June 18-23 at $109 + taxes a night. I was very disappointed with the price because I went the week before easter, paying holiday rates ($129 a night plus taxes), and the price difference was only $20 something a night. I would have thought that going in June I would get a much better rate, especially as a FL resident.

I booked Pop for June 18-23 at $109 + taxes a night. I was very disappointed with the price because I went the week before easter, paying holiday rates ($129 a night plus taxes), and the price difference was only $20 something a night. I would have thought that going in June I would get a much better rate, especially as a FL resident.

Give them a call and see if there is a possible upsell they can give you in relation to your current ressie you have. $109 looks like rack rates to me....

We're doing a split stay. I had the first part of the trip w/ a ticket upgrade, but rack rates on the resort. When I was calling about the second part of the trip, she took a look at my ressie (1st part of trip) I already had and offered an upsell. I would have lost my ticket upgrade and w/ other considerations I declined the upsell offer....but I got an upsell for the remainder part of my trip.....
Never hurts to ask....all they can say is "nothing is available". Good Luck.

One more thing upsells usually require a pkg. I had to buy 1 day tickets for the second part of the trip.....it was like getting my tickets for free almost with the overall discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter