June 2007 Rate/Code Watch

I have the POR for 5. Any chance that if I call they would offer WL or any other deluxe for not much more? I have also heard people getting an upgrade to another hotel not just a better view. Is that possible? thanks

OMG.......... I AM SO EXCITED NOW!!!!!!!!
:dance3:
Just decided to switch from CSR to Saratoga!!!
No discounts at CSR except AAA. We LOVE CSR, but for just a few $$ more we can try something new.... and have a kitchenette and balcony!!!:dance3: :dance3:
dates are June 8 - 16
Rate $164 + tx. Plus the additional $200 for the AP (just have PH now)
So it worked out to be an additional $338..... I think that is worth it.
I told myself that the cut off to upgrade would be $500.... so it worked out!!
:dance3: :dance3:

I LOVE WEBMASTER REGINA!!

I got my Fl Resident Rate...Saved $300 on my YC June 18th - 23rd!! WOO HOO!

I LOVE WEBMASTER REGINA!!

I got my Fl Resident Rate...Saved $300 on my YC June 18th - 23rd!! WOO HOO!

Which discount is that? The one that's on the FL Resident page now? I'm only seeing the July Mod ones and the OKW and SSR discounts.

Saved $300 too on the YC - June 23 - 28. Zilch on the Poly. Oh well, $300 is certainly better than nothing.

Which discount is that? The one that's on the FL Resident page now? I'm only seeing the July Mod ones and the OKW and SSR discounts.

If you click on the OKW & SSR put in your dates it will bring up the Epcot resorts as an option.

If it's like the passholder page, the Epcot resorts will come up when you click on the "book now" button on the SSR/OKW page.

Confused are you saying you can book the Epcot DVC's at the same rate as the OKW and SSR deal?

CM on phone tell me they are not included in the offer.

I'd love to snag that deal and solve all my concerns.

I'm terrified DS will hate the pool at SSR and it be terrible. I keep reading about the pool being small and crowded. crowded at SAB is different becasue it is soo big.

how can I find this????

FDP

Was on Mousesavers...it is only good at Epcot resorts

Haven't read the whole thread so this may be a repeat, but today, Mousesavers.com is reporting the following AP discounts:

Travel dates: 7/1/07-8/4/07 for Moderate resorts. Discounts are $36 off 2007 rack rates for Summer Season, per night. Book by 8/4/07. Use code FDI for Moderate resorts.

Travel dates: 6/3/07-8/4/07 for select Deluxe and DVC resorts only: Yacht Club, Beach Club, BoardWalk Inn, Old Key West and Saratoga Springs Resort. Note that this date range includes both Regular and Value Season at these resorts, so prices will vary depending on the dates you choose. Discounts are $90-$126 off per night at the Epcot resorts; $115-$145 at the DVC resorts (see below for specific prices). Book by 8/4/07. Use code FDK for Deluxe and DVC resorts.
Epcot resorts
Regular season rates $269 plus tax Standard view / $350 plus tax Water view
Value season rates $194 plus tax Standard view / $264 plus tax Water view

DVC Resorts
Regular season rates $164 plus tax Studio / $275 plus tax 1 Bedroom / $465 plus tax 2 Bedroom
Value season rates $164 plus tax Studio / $239 plus tax 1 Bedroom / $400 plus tax 2 Bedroom.

I'm terrified DS will hate the pool at SSR and it be terrible. I keep reading about the pool being small and crowded. crowded at SAB is different becasue it is soo big.

how can I find this????

It's not SAB but I also love the pool at SSR. I was there Memorial Day weekend last year and it wasn't crowded at all.

Isn't BW and BC a Epcot resort? How about BW and BC DVC? How come that is not part of the AP rates? :confused3

Booked 1 night Aug. 2nd at BC for $218 including tax - What a deal! Boardwalk was not available on that night

I just changed my room only reservation to a package with dining and 1 day Magic your way passes. They had to add on the dining and tickets to the room only because they said that WL was full June 7-10. I guess we are out of luck for any discounts since availability is slim.

I just changed my room only reservation to a package with dining and 1 day Magic your way passes. They had to add on the dining and tickets to the room only because they said that WL was full June 7-10. I guess we are out of luck for any discounts since availability is slim.

I didn't know they could do that. Last time I did that they had to cancel the room-only ressie and book the package. i got my room deposit refunded and paid the package in full because it was within the 45-day window. And our resort was sold out as well, I wonder why they added it for you.

Well, as long as you get it who care!! Enjoy your vacation!!:goodvibes

I didn't know they could do that. Last time I did that they had to cancel the room-only ressie and book the package. i got my room deposit refunded and paid the package in full because it was within the 45-day window. And our resort was sold out as well, I wonder why they added it for you.

Well, as long as you get it who care!! Enjoy your vacation!!:goodvibes

The first CM I spoke to told me I could not do that and I would have to try another resort if I wanted to add the package but I refused to give up my room only reservation and just told her that I would pay for my meals. Then I called back and the CM got her manager to see if it was possible to be able to keep my room at the WL and add the dining/tickets and they said yes. I spent a lot of time on hold and they did have to cancel my room only reservation and give me a new reservation and charge my credit card the entire balance because I am 45 days within my vacation. As long as I was staying at the WL and I would not lose my standard room I didn't care how they did it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter