~June 27, 2009 Western, anyone?~

That's DD on DH's shoulders!!!

GoofyTerminalcropped.jpg
[/IMG]

DH is now packed for his unexpected business trip, and almost for the cruise.

We now have all clothes and toiletries ready to go in the suitcases, just waiting until Thursday to put them in, paper work is ready, cameras are ready and charged as well as the ipods. Now all we have to do is wait. To those who are leaving earlier, have a safe trip and enjoy your pre cruise stay.

Here's a picture of the fireworks for Pirate night from our last cruise.

PB070068.jpg

Well we have all our suitcases packed! Tomorrow morning we hope to get things finished up in the office and the boys will go to school for the morning and get their report cards. I asked the teachers awhile back if they could have their final paperwork ready for them, hopefully they remembered. Our actual grading day isn't until next Saturday. Anyway we are on our flight at 6:45am on Tuesday morning. :cool1::cool1: Everyone have a safe and wonderful trip and hope to see you all really soon. :)

WOW, So jealous right now. Safe travel to those of you leaving in the next day or two!:goodvibes
img_0495.jpg

Picked up the last items for DH's pirate costume, and finished his packing. I'm always the last one packed. Formal dress is being altered, picking it up Wednesday (nothing like waiting to the last minute). I will be finishing my FE gifts after the girls go to bed this week. Everyone here is soooo excited.
Safe travels to all!!!!

DH & DS are wondering what Fish Extenders are. DH had an interesting thought but I can't write it here...:lmao:

Finally started packing today. We leave on Wednesday. Can't wait, but have a mountain of things to do before we go. Safe travels to all - looking so forward to meeting everyone.

DH & DS are wondering what Fish Extenders are. DH had an interesting thought but I can't write it here...:lmao:

Rosie - that cracked me up!! My DH and DS know what they are ... because they witnessed my PAIN ... but they do think I'm a little kooky. Wait for a couple hours from now when DH has to pack all the FE gifts into the suitcases and realizes the amount of room they are taking up - yikes. :scared1:

mom2m2j - WHAT A GREAT PHOTO!! WOW! :goodvibes

It's 9:00 Eastern right now ... leaving the house about 2:30 this afternoon to head to the Philly airport. (For all you house burglars lurking out there who have figured out where we live ... we have a HOUSESITTER!! A big strong guy with a mean dog. Haha. :thumbsup2 )

Gonna hang around OKW for the week, mostly at the pools, probably not doing parks cuz we're there pretty often - looking forward to a few relaxing days before heading to the port.

Anyone allergic to anything? Besides laundry and homework that is? ....
D

Don't known what all my allergies are. Carry an epi-pen anyways. 2 trips to the ER and lots of testing at Hopkins and the story of my life, they just don't know.

Just got done with lively discussion with DS16. :idea: light bulb came on in his head finally, "I need to pack clothes for 9 days!" Uhhh, yep. Mom's doesn't plan on doing much if any laundry :laundy: and offered to buy him more shorts WEEKS ago. :rolleyes1 The boy refuses to get more than 5 pairs of khaki/denim shorts. Here we go...

Hair done. tried to get bank done, but holding check locally from our bank out of state. :headache: working rest the week, gotta get stuff done on my lunch hour and after work.

DH is officially on leave for Friday but will go to work for the inspection out briefing whenever that is and we will leave after that. It is play it by ear when it comes to his job sometimes.

Gotta make dinner now and then take DS to football.

Only 4 more wake-ups before we fly down on Friday night - can't wait. Just sitting here at the computer listening to some "cruise" music and trying to figure out what I need to do next. Tomorrow is field day at school, so looking forward to that! Anyway, here's a picture to hold us over a couple more days!

PB080128.jpg
[/IMG]

Rosie - that cracked me up!! My DH and DS know what they are ... because they witnessed my PAIN ... but they do think I'm a little kooky. Wait for a couple hours from now when DH has to pack all the FE gifts into the suitcases and realizes the amount of room they are taking up - yikes. :scared1:.

I told the guys that my disboards planning will not interfere with their own plans for the cruise, which puzzled them...
DH can't figure out why I need two suitcases when everyone else only gets one. I'm not telling them about the FE thing at all...

Did buy cable ties today so they don't get fishnapped... (the FE, not the guys)

back to laundry, last of the week....

Good Morning!

I am now having cruise "nightmares." last night my fingernails popped off. :confused: So I woke up at 4:30 am with a headache. :sick: I wonder what tonight will bring. Broken suitcases?????

This is going to be the longest we have been out of contact with our families. So, worry wart is starting to kick in. I almost wish Friday would just get here so I could just get all this waiting over with!!!!!

And work, Gosh I don't know if I can do the next 3 days. Poor kids, I have to draw blood from I hope they aren't screamers. :scared1: We are getting a new doc today. I get to say "Nice to meet you, I'm going on a cruise, bye!" :cool1:

Anyways, this morning I have to get in line to "upgrade" my football season tickets for DS16's team. We have 2 seats now and we want 2 more, since the in-laws are now 3 hours away. And 2 seats just are now enough hip room. Also to get us out of the band parent section. (No offense, but we are FB parents and it just didn't mix last season. When I bought the tix, they didn't tell me that is was such. Half the parents around us didn't know the rules & or watch the game.) And DS has weight lifting this am.

Oh, gotta call and canx the kennel since the housesitter is gonna work out.
Still gotta do that clothes packing thing.... I did get my Ipod off of my Ihome and found my ear phones. Waiting for books to come in the mail that we ordered. (summer reading list for school, but local bookstore didn't have)

I can keep going until 8 am....

Greetings from OKW! :banana: Uneventful trip, everything with the flight went smoothly. Cast members are all talking about how hot it is here, but I love it. Huge thunderstorm last night, forecast says we'll have them throughout the week.

Good luck to everyone who is packing ... somehow we made it with four people and four suitcases! One large one for me, and everybody else's stuff squashed into the other three along with all the extras. Like FE things.

Final count: 12 pair of shoes/sandals/flip-flops/sneakers for me; 2 or 3 each for the rest. :thumbsup2

cmhand30 - we packed tons of books, DS and I are both major readers. That's all I want to do this week ... sit by the pool and read! (If anybody needs a book during the cruise, just say the word - we have lots of extras!) Also I hope you had luck standing in line for your tickets.

Safe travels to you all ... looking forward to meeting everyone!!

DonaldDaiseyFormal.jpg
[/IMG]

Finally packed and almost finished with the FE gifts. Getting ready to take DD8 to the doctor, pretty sure she has a double ear infection. She complained with an earache last night, was fine this morning. Then on our way to take DD5 to speech therapy she was miserable with both ears. Better now than in a few days!!!!

Good Morning!

I am now having cruise "nightmares." last night my fingernails popped off. :confused: So I woke up at 4:30 am with a headache. :sick: I wonder what tonight will bring. Broken suitcases?????

This is going to be the longest we have been out of contact with our families. So, worry wart is starting to kick in. I almost wish Friday would just get here so I could just get all this waiting over with!!!!!

And work, Gosh I don't know if I can do the next 3 days. Poor kids, I have to draw blood from I hope they aren't screamers. :scared1: We are getting a new doc today. I get to say "Nice to meet you, I'm going on a cruise, bye!" :cool1:

Anyways, this morning I have to get in line to "upgrade" my football season tickets for DS16's team. We have 2 seats now and we want 2 more, since the in-laws are now 3 hours away. And 2 seats just are now enough hip room. Also to get us out of the band parent section. (No offense, but we are FB parents and it just didn't mix last season. When I bought the tix, they didn't tell me that is was such. Half the parents around us didn't know the rules & or watch the game.) And DS has weight lifting this am.

Oh, gotta call and canx the kennel since the housesitter is gonna work out.
Still gotta do that clothes packing thing.... I did get my Ipod off of my Ihome and found my ear phones. Waiting for books to come in the mail that we ordered. (summer reading list for school, but local bookstore didn't have)

I can keep going until 8 am....

Hope your day got better. At least you got your tickets:thumbsup2

And did you know my DS was in pep band??? (but I am sure he feels your pain) :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hi gang!
I tried to go through the 27 pages of postings but I have to run to Macy's and try to find a dress. Taryn says that we are going to try to meet on Saturday at 3 p.m. at the Goofy Pool (got it from LadyLion's DD) Are we trying again in Key West at 10:30 before everyone runs to Margaritaville? If so, where are we meeting?

See you guys soon (off to also find some coasters... :lmao::lmao::lmao:)

Hi gang!
I tried to go through the 27 pages of postings but I have to run to Macy's and try to find a dress. Taryn says that we are going to try to meet on Saturday at 3 p.m. at the Goofy Pool (got it from LadyLion's DD) Are we trying again in Key West at 10:30 before everyone runs to Margaritaville? If so, where are we meeting?

See you guys soon (off to also find some coasters... :lmao::lmao::lmao:)

If I remember correctly, it's at the promenade lounge.

Back from Dr. Only one ear is infected.

Rosie, good luck finding a dress. I gave up and had one that had been hanging in my closet for over a year altered. Picking it up tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed that it is right and fits now. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter