~June 27, 2009 Western, anyone?~

1stDisneyCruiseMorgan.jpg
[/IMG]

All my photos from our last cruise are 35MM. This one I scanned in to make her a magnet.

No allergies for us.

We will try to make it to both meet's.

Mike, I will try to post a photo later ... once I'm done working ... and as you can tell, I'm working really, really hard right now. I've never posted a photo so you're probably all in for a good laugh, or at least a blank post or two!! :confused:

Ladylion try this:

Use a photo hosting site, http://www.photobucket.com

Upload your photos to the hosting site. Place your pointer over the graphic you want till the box with IMG code (bottom one) pops up. Right click and copy that code. Then back on the Dis board thread you want to upload the graphic to, click on the icon at the top of the dialogue box that is for inserting images (the square box with the mountain in it). Right click and paste that IMG code into that box, (make sure to remove the http:// that is in the box already) then click preview post if the pic shows up click submit message. This is how I FINALLY got it to work for me.

mom2m2j - thanks for the instructions. I was just out hunting for them. But now we're having a crisis ... because I can't FIND the photos from our last cruise!! :scared1: It was in 2004, right when we switched to digital. Now we have all of our photos organized on DH's laptop and a backup external hard drive. But we can't seem to find where we (he) stored them right before we really had our digital photo storage organized!! (Household not too happy right now.)

SO, I had good intentions, and I will post a photo or two ... IF we find out where they are stored!!!

Rosie - CUTE dress!! I think DD could wear it to formal or semi-formal night. Why don't you decide based on what other outfit you're able to get - if the other is dressier, make this one semi-formal or vice-versa. (Although DS might want to lose that hat on his head for formal night ... haha :lmao: )

mom2m2j - thanks for the instructions. I was just out hunting for them. But now we're having a crisis ... because I can't FIND the photos from our last cruise!! :scared1: It was in 2004, right when we switched to digital.

Our last one was in 2004, also. I didn't completely make the switch until a couple years ago. Hope you find them.

No luck last evening finding our cruise photos. I'm sure they are stored somewhere without being labeled by date which is what we have done for the past few years. AGGGHHHH!

I do have a lovely album of them all printed out, so if I can carve out time to get out the scanner ... then I'll participate in sharing the photos.

We leave for OKW in just a couple days - yay! :banana: - so I can't put scanning photos at the top of the priority list. Tomorrow we're all getting haircuts, one of us is getting highlights (guess who??), and DD and I are getting our nails done. It will be a full day of appointments.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, hope you have a great weekend.

img_0525.jpg

Hubbies favorite spot on CC!
We all have passports in our family, just better to avoid any hassle.
Am dying to get a pedi/mani but want to wait til the last minute to make sure it still looks good!
Happy Fathers Day dads!

Hey, great shot at CC! I don't think we've spent much time at that bar in the past ... but now that the kids are older I'm thinking we will this time!!

Yeah, the mani/pedi thing is too soon for me - but since we're leaving on Monday I don't have much choice. Might have to do a refresher at WDW somewhere!! :thumbsup2

Also I'm getting my hair cut really, really short - the no hassle style - although it will have a whole week to grow back some before the cruise. I usually get that done right before leaving also, a little bit earlier this time around.

Just came down with a sinus infection, heading to the doctor and drug store to get that taken care of today. Better this week than next week!!

I just received a message from DH that his boss wants him to fly to Iowa Monday. If he has to go he will not be back until after 9PM on Thursday. Our plan was to leave at 5AM Friday. Lovely Father's Day weekend we are going to have, now. :mad:

Had my pedi and mani today and now just have to keep them looking good. They are closed on Monday and with flying early Tuesday morning it had to be today. Hope you are feeling better Mary, I too came down with a very nasty cold as of yesterday. Just what I needed!!

Happy Father's Day to all you Dads.

I everyone,

I am loving the pictures!! this is our first cruise also so i don't have anything to share.
So I shipped all of my FE gifts to the ship! If you all end up with Napkins that means I didnt received the package:scared1:
I am offically in vacation mode:banana: Keep your fingers cross that I don't go insane. Pedi's and Mani's today!

I everyone,

I am loving the pictures!! this is our first cruise also so i don't have anything to share.
So I shipped all of my FE gifts to the ship! If you all end up with Napkins that means I didnt received the package:scared1:
I am offically in vacation mode:banana: Keep your fingers cross that I don't go insane. Pedi's and Mani's today!

To go with the coasters I'm giving out? :rotfl2:(hopefully they have a bar at the airport!) No vacation mode for me until Monday! Today's our big event!

Vacation mode? - I'm still in school mode - we don't get out until Thursday! I do have all my clothes laid out though, and am getting ready to do the toiletries next. I'm planning on my pedi thursday afternoon, as soon as school gets out! This time next week, we'll be onboard and everyone will be in vacation mode!

PICT0100.jpg
[/IMG]

Great photos everybody!! I've given up on mine, I'm really sorry. But I will create an online album after the cruise and share it ... maybe I'll have shots of you guys too!

Got all our appointments in today - everybody's hair is short and ready to go. DD and I got nails done - hers are a funky purple ... perfect, I suppose, if you're 13 years old!! :sad2:

While we were sitting side-by-side in the massaging pedi chairs, I looked at my watch and turned to DD and said, "exactly one week from now we'll be standing on the deck in our funky orange lifevests for the safety drill". Even THAT thought seemed better than being here in NJ for yet another day of rain - ugh.

Our Father's Day plans have gotten changed because of the bad weather we're having here, so tomorrow we'll have a little more time than expected to finish packing. Our Yorkie, Tico, will be off to "camp grandma" and we'll be ready to leave for OKW on Monday! Yay!! I'll be online from there for our final countdown. :banana:

Ladylion
Hope you are feeling better. I repacked my DD's today. I placed their outfits in ziploc bags, and labeled them. All our drinks are now packed.

We are taking the opposite action with the hair. DD8 has been growing hers to donate to Locks of Love, and I had agreed to let her cut it before the cruise. I think (keeping my fingers crossed) I have talked her into waiting until we get back. I'm afraid that it would be so extreme :eek: that she'll hate it, and I really want that picture of Goofy holding her pigtails 5 years later. :)

Happy Father's Day to all the dads!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter