June Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange-Completed

Pen pals, feel free to check in for this week. Please remember to check in by Friday to remain in the exchange. If you will be going anywhere during the exchange period, please let me know of your dates.

It is finally the month of June, and for me it is officially a summer month! Can't wait till my kids are out of school, and we can enjoy their summer vacation together.

What are you looking forward to during the summer?

I received my letter from Patsy and a box of chocolate covered macadamia nuts.

But, no pineapple.....I'm still waiting.

It is finally the month of June, and for me it is officially a summer month! Can't wait till my kids are out of school, and we can enjoy their summer vacation together.

What are you looking forward to during the summer?
I'm looking forward to finally being done moving!!!! It is a lot of work o_O After that I'm looking forward to my trip to WDW!!!!

Thank you Patsy for my chocolate covered macadamia nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Stacey. Will your mailing address change? If so, could you update me.

Sorry Cindy, no pineapples. Maybe I can find a pineapple flavored something, but we don't have pineapples at our stores that you can just ship over directly without it being inspected, ....

Checking in :) Mine will be going out this weekend!! Exciting! :) We're just heading in to Winter, had snow last week and freezing temperatures but I love Winter :) Hope everyone is well!

Checking in :) Mine will be going out this weekend!! Exciting! :) We're just heading in to Winter, had snow last week and freezing temperatures but I love Winter :) Hope everyone is well!
Snow!! Wow!! We are just heading into our 90° days. I don't really mind the cold either. I would rather put on a nice comfy sweater and wrap up in a blanket and cuddle by the fire then sweat to death in 90 or 100 degree heat. :sunny:

Hope you had a great trip!!!! ::MinnieMo::MickeyMo

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter