Just Arrived, Triple Dipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't the same question be asked to you in regards to this thread?

Crap! I hit Submit....:faint:

But he's an attorney - and I'll resist the urge to make any bad attorney jokes, because I really am better than that....

But he's an attorney. :)

No offense, DisneyDad.

(did I mention he's an attorney?)

I have expressed my opinion throughout this thread. Just as you have.

I am going to assume it's this post, because that is the only relevant one I see.

This has become such an interesting thread. Beat the system, or play by the rules. Should we look for every loophole to "game" the parks, or just abide by Disney's new rules. I guess until Fast Pass is gone from all the parks everyone will have to make their own call, but you can see all the differing opinions on this thread.

There were other words like "troll" and "lawyer" and whatnot in various posts throughout this thread. And then it just got crazy. I was more upset that the DDP price raised 6% this year.:confused3

Crap. Now I'm probably gonna get subpoenaed to give a deposition on what I really think about "triple dipping" and I'll have to tell the truth that I don't think any rules are being violated and then the morals police are gonna egg and TP my house and I won't be able to take my kid to soccer anymore and JetBlue will have to put my family on an empty plane to WDW on our next trip because nobody is gonna want to sit next to us.....

See what you started?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter